Chapter 19:Move-in Date?

The drive to the hotel was quiet and tensed. No one really spoke much and in some ways Cayde liked it that way. It was more calming and welcoming until it wasn't

"Are we there yet" he mumbled glancing out the window.

"Patience young one. We cant hunt in town so we have a hotel a little ways out" Marcus explained smiling softly at his nephew.

"Why are your eyes that color"Felix questioned. "Your eyes were red back in Italy"

Smirking Cayde glanced at him. "The covern moved and I left for a bit. Breaking the diet while doing so. Carlisle was not impressed when I returned."

A round of laughter went around the car. "Of course not" Felix mused

"I'm sure his face was priceless" Alec added in.

"Oh it was" Cayde mumbled looking out the window. It was funny but it also made him sad that he disappointed him so much. It would have been better for Carlisle to just hit him and get it over with like many people did.

"A penny for your thought" Jane questioned watching Cayde closely.
All talking stopped as everyone now watched the trouble boy

"It's nothing" he mumbled watching as the car pulled to a stop in front of the hotel. Not sparing a second he was out the car and at the door waiting impatiently for everyone to follow him.

"Your kind of cute" a female purred. She was just leaving the hotel when she spotted him. "What's your name?"

Cayde didn't even glance towards the human opting to just watch the volturi walk towards him with one annoyed Jane who glared daggers at the human "jealousy is a bold look on you love" He smirked looking into her eyes.

"I'm not jealous. I don't have to be for you already belong to me and I to you. She is just an annoyance that needs to know her place" Jane spoke loudly directing the end of her speech to the human that watched shocked and slightly annoyed. Cayde licked his lips a little when he sensed a little bit of her fear when taking in Jane's small but confident form.

The red headed human turned back to Cayde"I can show you a way better time then she ever coul-"

"I doubt it very much" cayde snapped wrapping an arm around Jane and walking inside where the rest of the volturi stood waiting for the pair amused

"Your very much like your father. Both of you have bad tempers" Marcus commented shaking his head

Cayde could help but glare. "I simply snapped at the human.nothing more"

"And I don't have a bad temper"Cauis added walking into the room they rented for the night.

"I can beg to differ" Aro piped in smiling widely at the pair before turning his attention on Cayde who was now seated in the couch beside Jane and Alec.

"The human should be changed soon correct"

"They are getting married and then she will be changed soon after"

"Good and when will you be moving to Italy where it is safe"

Cayde stared into the eyes of Aro and shrugged. Truly he didn't know why he decided to stay with the cullen's in the first place. "After the honeymoon" he answered anyway receiving a harsh glare from Jane in return.

"Why" she snapped pulling away from him.

"Imma have to come back for the wedding so might as well leave after. It's not that much longer Jane" Cayde watched her ignoring the feeling of rejection at the lost of contact.

"He had a valid point" Marcus mumbled looking out the window."we must hunt" He added walking towards the door. Everyone followed but Cayde. He couldn't drink what they drunk just yet. He wouldn't hear the end of it from his covern. So he watched them all leave before he turned in. Unlike most vampires he likes to close his eyes as if he could sleep. It help time fly for him and honestly it is one of the main things he missed before he was changed into a vampire.

Vote and comment. It's been awhile,how is everyone?