Bullied By R5 (A R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 1: It was my first day at my new high school. I was scared and really nervous. I walked inside and found my locker. It was between a blonde girl and a guy. I started to put my books and other things into my locker when the girl said, "Looks like we got ourselves a cutter." "Oh no, she noticed my scars," I thought. I cut because of bullies. They cause me too. I'm really sensitive. "What are we going to do to her?" asked a guy with brown hair that parted to each side. The girl walked over to the group of boys on the other side of her locker. "Hi," said the boy next to me. I looked at him and said, "Um hi." He was kinda cute and seemed nice so far. "I'm Ryland," he told me. I knew I knew him from somewhere. The other 5 were R5. "Oh hi Ryland. I'm Shaylee. I'm a big fan," I said. "Awesome. Don't mind my siblings. They don't like new kids. Especially cutters," Ryland informed me. I looked down at my arms. I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Hey now. Don't cry," he said gently pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his strong body and put my face in his shoulder. "I'm sorry," I mumbled. "It's just I've dealt with people like that since fourth grade. That's why I cut...." I felt him tighten his hug and heard him say, "If they start messing with you yell my name. Or text me." He wrote his number on my hand in permanent marker. "O-okay," I said when he finished. I had no clue what R5 was going to do to me. I was a big fan of theirs. Could that change?