Bullied By R5 (An R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 16: Ross' POV: I ran back into Shaylee's room with my parents. Ryland was on his knees at the side of her bed clutching her hand in both of his. The paramedics got there and took her away. I stopped one before they got in the ambulance. "Please make the doctors try to save her. She's my little brother's girlfriend and he really cares about her. I'm doing this for her and my brother's sake. Just please make them try," I pleaded. The guy nodded and said, "Will do." I went back into the house and Rocky grabbed his keys. Rydel and Ry already had their jackets on. We were still in our PJ's but we didn't care. I grabbed my jacket and put it on in the car. Ryland had tears falling down his face fast and hard. Ry and I sat in the backseat. As soon as I buckled up Ryland put his face in my shoulder. I hugged him as tight as I could and told him everything would be okay. I texted my girlfriend, Melody, and explained everything that happened so far and told her to meet us at the hospital. We got there and were told to wait in the waiting room. melody arrived soon after we did and she gave all of us the biggest warmest hug possible. My dad rode in the ambulance with Shaylee so he was back there. I glanced at Ry while hugging Melody. I frowned when I saw he was crying his eyes out into our mom. "This is the saddest thing I've ever seen," I whispered to my girlfriend. "Yeah it is," she said agreeing with me. A doctor walked out of the set of doors separating the waiting room from the emergency rooms. We all turned to look at him.