Bullied By R5 (A R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 10: ROCKY'S POV: My siblings and I came home from school and we heard someone playing with a guitar. I dropped my backpack and ran down the stairs to the basement. If that little cutting girl was messing with my guitar it would be the end of her. I saw that it was her and I ran over to her, snatched the guitar away, and picked her up by the shirt. "Don't touch anything!" I screamed at her. "What did you touch?!" She looked scared. "R-Ross' guitar a-and R-Rydel's k-keyboard," she said terrified. Riker slammed his fist into the side if her face. Her eyes teared up and Ratliff joined him. I dropped the worthless girl onto the floor and joined my brother and best friend. Ross was trying to get me away from her while Ryland was doing the same to Riker. I pushed Ross off as hard as I could and went back to beating the living daylight out of this pathetic girl. I felt him grab me again and pull me away then slam me onto the floor. Ryland finally got Riker away and was holding onto him tightly. Ratliff backed away from the girl and stood there. Rydel got a cloth and cleaned her face off. Rydel, Ross, and Ryland asked her something questions and she played Ross' guitar and Rydel's keyboard. She was really good and better than me. Another reason to hate her.