Bullied By R5 (A R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 11: I took my inhaler out and took two puffs of it. Rocky scared me really bad then Riker and Ratliff too. Rydel helped me up and Ryland pulled me into a hug. Ross told Ryland something and he picked me up and carried me upstairs. We sat on the couch and watched tv. Ryland cuddled me while Ross and Rydel yelled at the other three. I really liked Ry and I'm pretty sure he liked me back. I really got to know him over these last few days and he really got to know me. "Ry?" I asked weakly. I was still kinda shocked and scared about what had happened. "Yeah?" he answered. "Do you like me? Like more than as a friend?" I asked. He looked at me and sat me up. He stared into my eyes deeply and leaned in. Within seconds his lips were on mine and we were kissing. He pulled back after about 5 minutes and said, "Does that answer your question?" I nodded. I was out of breath and shocked that he kissed me. I couldn't believe I got kissed by a Lynch. This bad day was starting to turn into a good day. "Shaylee?" he asked after he caught his own breath. "Yeah Ry?" I asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he said gazing into my eyes once again. "Yes," I said leaning halfway in. He met me the rest of the way. We were kissing once again. This time we made out. Riker wasn't very happy.