Bullied By R5 (A R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 7: I don't know how long I slept for but Stormie shook me to wake me up. I woke up and said, "W-whats going on?" She was down on her knee next to me on the couch. "The cops are going to get you out of your house okay?" I looked at her and said, "Where will I stay Stormie? I don't have any relatives around here." She put her hand on my arm. "Yes you do. Here. We have a huge guest room. That can be your room unless you want to share a room with Rydel," she said. I smiled a tiny bit and said, "Thanks Stormie. You're the best." She hugged me and said, "Go explore the house. Get to know where everything is." I nodded and got up. I walked up the stairs. I came for a door and opened it. It had two beds one with blue sheets and the other had green ones. "This must be Riker's and Rocky's room," I thought. I closed the door and walked down the hall a little more and came to another door. I opened it and saw the walls were yellow with two beds in the room. "Must be Ross' and Ryland's room," I thought. I closed the door and turned around. There was a door behind me. I opened it. "Closet," I thought. I walked back to the end of the hallway by the stairs. There was a door across from Riker's and Rocky's room. I opened it and saw a huge bed, a dresser, and a lot of pictures of the Lynch's on the walls and nightstands. "Must be Stormie and Mark's room," I thought. I walked downstairs and around a corner and came to another door. I opened it and it was the bathroom. I closed the door and went down another hallway. I came to another door and opened it. I saw a bed with colorful sheets on it. The walls were white and there was only a dresser and nightstands on both sides of the bed. I walked in and saw two doors on opposite walls. I opened one and it had a bar in it. It was a closet. I closed the door and walked to the other one and opened it. It was another bathroom. But it was big. It was like a master's bathroom. I walked inside and the walls were pink and it had all this pink and black things in it. The shower curtains were pink leopard print. There was a mirror with lights around it. Three were pink and black rugs on the floor. I knew this was Rydel's bathroom. I saw a door across the room from the door I waked in from. I walked over to stand opened it. It least another room. The room had two pink walls and two black walls. There was pink carpet on the floor. There were girly things on the walls and shelves. This was Rydel's room. It had to be. Her room was awesome. I walked back into the bathroom and closed the doors. I walked through the guest room an back into the hallway. I headed down to the basement.