Bullied by R5 (A R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 8: I went over to Ross' guitar and looked at it. I heard the door open from upstairs. "Shaylee, I'm going to the store. The kids will be home in about half an hour. Do you want to come or stay?" Stormie asked. "Uh I'll stay," I answered. "Okay. I'll be back soon," she said then left. I picked Ross guitar up and played a few chords. I went over to Rydel's keyboard and played Smile on it. I played rocky's guitar when suddenly the door opened and they all came down there. Riker, Rocky, and Ratliff were first with Ross, Rydel, and Ryland following them. Rocky took his guitar from me and picked me up by the shirt. "Don't touch anything! What did you touch?!" he yelled. "R-ross' guitar a-and R-Rydel's k-keyboard," I said frightened. I felt Riker punch me hard. Ratliff joined him and so did Rocky. I was on the floor while they beat me up. I saw Ryland and Ross trying to stop them. Ross yanked Rocky away and Ryland got Riker away from me. Ratliff just stood there. I felt something trickling down my face. I put my fingers to where it was. Blood. Rydel got a cloth and wiped it off my face. I got up and said, "I'm sorry...." Ross and Ryland let go of their brothers and kept giving them dirty looks. "It's okay Shaylee," Rydel said. "If you want Ross and I can show you how to play our instruments." I looked at her and shook my head. "I can play them," Ryland glanced at me. "Really?" he asked. I nodded and picked Ross' guitar up and played Loud on it. When I finished I went over to Rydel's keyboard and played Smile on it again. They looked at me amazed except for Riker, Rocky, and Ratliff. They still looked mad. What did I ever do to them? Could it get worse?