Bullied By R5 (A R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 15: Ryland's POV: I woke up to screaming. I flew out of my bed and ran down the stairs. The screaming got louder. There were a few sobs in between screams. I followed them and Ross was right behind me and Rocky was behind him. I ran straight through the living room and heard the screams coning from Shaylee's room. I flung the door open and saw Rydel on her knees beside Shaylee's bed. I walked over with my two brothers behind me. I saw Rydel clutching Shaylee's hand. I glanced up to see my girlfriend laying on the bed in a pool of blood. I felt my heart stop and my blood go cold. I stopped breathing and stood there not able to take my eyes off the scene. "What the hell?!" I whispered. I felt hot tears streaming down my blood-drained face. Ross ran out to get my parents. I felt Rocky put his hand on my shoulder. "Who the hell did this?!" I screamed. I heard a snicker from behind. Rocky and I whirled around to find Riker standing in the doorway with his arms folded and a smirk on his face. More tears fell down my icy cold face. Rocky walked over to him and grabbed him by the shirt. "Why the hell did you kill Ryland's girlfriend?!" he screamed in his face. Riker just shrugged and said, "She was dying anyway. She doesn't being here. She's not one of us." My parents ran in the room and my dad was already on the phone. I turned back to face Shaylee. I saw she wasn't breathing. She was pale and colorless. I pushed Rydel out of the way and took her hand in mine. I broke down into tears at her side. I realized then that I had major feelings for her.