Bullied By R5 (An R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 19: I tried to sit up but couldn't. Ry helped me and before he could pull away I hugged him tight and buried my face into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. I felt tears stinging my eyes ready to start falling. I was so happy to see him but in a whole lot of pain. I hugged him tighter and felt a few tears fall. "Shhhh. It's ok," he whispered. "I'm right here." My arms hurt so bad and my neck hurt even more. I didn't want to ever let him go. "Don't leave me," I mumble whispered. "Protect me." I felt him tighten his grip around me and pull me onto his lap. I buried my face deeper into his shoulder and sat there crying. "I won't leave you Shaylee. I wouldn't do that. I will protect you. Rocky and Ratliff see what Ross, Rydel, and I see in you. Riker got arrested. He can't hurt you anymore. I'm always going to be here," he said softly. He made me so happy and feel wanted and liked. We sat there in silence what seemed like forever. He rocked with me to calm me down. He kissed me a few times and kissed my cheek too. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head. I calmed down eventually but he still kept doing all those things. He lifted my face up and stared into my eyes. "I love you Shaylee," he said in almost a whisper. "I love you too Ry," I said back.