Bullied By R5 (An R5 Fanfic)

Chapter 13: There was a knock on the door about 8 o'clock that night. I sniffled and said, "Who is it?" There wasn't an answer for a few seconds. "Shaylee it's Stormie. Are you hungry?" I loved Stormie. She was like a mom to me. Which she very well could be. "A-a little," I studdered. I was upset about what happened earlier. I was scared that Riker would hurt me. "Then unlock the door sweetie," Stormie said in her comforting mom voice. I peeled the covers off and crawled out of bed. I strolled over to the door and unlocked it. Stormie opened it and hugged me. I slowly hugged back and put my face in her shoulder. "Rydel told me what happened today. I punished the three boys. They won't hurt you," she told me softly. I nodded in her shoulder and stood there crying. She rubbed my back and comforted me like any mom would. Rydel brought dinner to my room so I could eat it in there. Stormie let go of me and said, "Everything will be okay." Then she left. I trusted her. I trusted Rydel, Ross, and Ryland. They were the only people I trusted. I walked over to my bed and ate my dinner. I fell asleep about 9:30. What if Riker sneaks into my room and tries to hurt me while I'm sleeping? The question floated around in my head and wouldn't leave.