||9||

"I'm home!" I called as I entered the house, yawning as I went.

"Big brother!" a cheerful voice called out as a ten year old h/c haired girl came running over to me, her arms out wide and a large grin on her face.

"Toru!" I grinned, kneeling down and sweeping her up in my arms, "how was your day?"

"It was fun. I met someone new!" she told me as I walked through the house with her in my arms. Even though she's ten, she's really small and still acts like she should be five or six. She reminds me of Honey senpai in that respect. Why am I suddenly thinking about the host club? Out. Out thoughts. Be dispelled.

"Oh? Who?" I asked.

"A boy called Momochi Iko!" she grinned.

Iko?

"D-does he by any chance have a big brother?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Does... he play the drums?" I asked.

"Yeah! He's called Nanan! He picked up Momochi today," she replied. I found myself tensing up at that. 

Nanan...

"Something wrong, big brother?" Toru asked, looking up at me curiously.

"No," I shook my head, "I'm glad you made a new friend though."

"Ah, is that my brat?" my mums voice called through the house.

Oh no. The crazy lady is home.

"Quick, escape while you can," I urged Toru as I put her on the ground. She just giggled as I was suddenly dragged into a head lock.

"Hey there, brat, how was school?" mum asked, ruffling my hair.

"It was alright, let me go, mum," I pushed against her grip.

Don't take this the wrong way. My mum is a gang leader, so this is just her way of showing affection. Crazy lady...

My dad is the rich idiot who fell in love with this mad woman. Actually, he's the one that fell first. Apparently he fell at first sight and made a fool out of himself a lot trying to get her attention, but my uncles and aunt were always there to get in his way, making him look like even more of an idiot. The Soma family, or my mums birth family, are all delinquent thugs, but they're good people who really care about their family, very protective.

My mum is part of a gang called The Zodiacs. It's no coincidence that my old band and that gang have the same name. When me and my former band mates all met up for the first time as an actual group, it turns out all our parents are big shot gang leaders in the same group and so... we all wanted to join, but apparently we were too young to do such a thing so we created our own version, that was our band. We took on our parents nicknames, although, mine just seemed to be the celestial version of the nickname Rein had given me.

My mum is Leo. She's the queen of the gang because Leo the lion is known to be the leader of the zodiac... Or at least as far as I know.

"Come on, brat, spill it. You got a girlfriend yet?" mum asked as her grip got a bit tighter.

Oh, I should mention, mum has been at the gangs main base for two months because they've been having a problem with another gang, or something like that.

"No," I replied, tapping her arm three times, "I tap out. I tap out. Release me, mad woman!"

"Right right," she nodded before letting me go and giving me a more gentler hug, "you've gotten taller again, and a lot more muscular. What have you been doing? Living in the gym?"

"No way," I shook my head.

"Then have you been fighting?" she asked, stepping away from me with an evil or angered expression, which one it was is beyond me.

"Uh... Maybe?" I looked away unsure, should I tell the truth or not? I'll just settle on a middle zone. I'm a coward when it comes to her... She's one hell of a scary lady.

"Well son, if you have then..." she paused, "Good on 'ya."

"Eh?"

"You heard me. Good on you. You'll be fit enough to take my place one of these days!" she told me with a grin.

Oh yeah, one more thing. In The Zodiac gang, the next leader is the first born of the previous one unless something clearly holds the decision back. My mum was the youngest of her six siblings, her sister was the third sibling then the other five were all guys, however, mum was picked as the next Leo because she went and destroyed everyone... Literally... She broke my eldest uncles legs and the others just backed off after that...

As for the other zodiacs, Rein's older brother, Reijin has already taken over as the next Scorpio because their father decided he wanted to focus on his family more...but three months later the family he wanted to spend more time with reduced from four to three. Damn it, now I'm back to Rein.

"Now now, honey, no need to go breaking his back or anything," my dad popped out of the living room with Toru hanging off his arm, "I should tell you. Y/n was actually confessed to the other week."

"H-hey! That was private father-son talk...and it's also a sensitive topic!" I exclaimed.

"Oh really?" mum asked, "what's her name? Is she pretty? In your class? You good friends with her? Does she fight? Is she like us?"

"She's called Nagisa. I guess she's pretty. Yes, she sits next to me. I guess so? No she doesn't from what I can guess. What do you mean by 'like us'?" I answered all her questions, "anyway, I have homework to do. Let me go."

"No way!" mum grabbed my arm and then flipped me over.

"Ow-- what the hell?!" I shouted before stopping. That face.

"Time to spar, kitten," she grinned, clicking her knuckles before slamming one closed fist into her open palm.

I'm going to be so dead tomorrow... Someone... Help!