||54||

The week passed in a blur.

We were constantly in the recording booth. At first it was just Zodiac, recording the music and converting it over to a file for the technicians. Then it changed to Roulette singing and memorising their parts in the song.

When we weren't in the studio, we were in a dance studio, Roulette would practice dance moves to match the song and while they danced, we had the music playing from my phone that I'd taken during one of their rehearsals. It was bad quality but it was enough to ensure that no one will know what they're preparing until the day of the performance.

Then it finally arrived.

"I'm kind of nervous," Nanan hummed as he jumped around.

To be honest, my stomach was twisting as well.

This is terrifying, I'm not even the one performing. I don't get nervous when performing anymore, but I'm nervous for Roulette. They're known as the misfits, worst of the worst in this school. No only that but they're going head to head with this regions top idol group.

"How do we look?" Akihiro asked as he, Chase and Miké walked out.

(Miké is in C, Akihiro is in B, and Chase is in A)

"Looking great," I shot them a thumbs up, "are you feeling great?"

"No," Miké shook his head.

"Not at all," Akihiro agreed with Miké.

"No way," Chase grinned.

Well that's a big confidence boost, huh?

"Great..." I looked away, my nervousness suddenly spiked, "well your whole school is out there, plus its being broadcast across the country so I'd get feeling great quickly."

"Easier said than done," Chika muttered, I looked at him. Oh wow, he looks dead.

"Hello, students and the public!" a teacher stepped out to the centre of the stage, "today is the final day of the exams that have been going on over the seventh day of every week for the past six months, due to there only being two groups left, it won't take all day. So without further ado, allow me to introduce X-Force who collaborated with the band, Lost 'n' Found!"

"Observe," Cole appeared from the shadows along with the rest of his band, "this is true music."

Three guys pushed past us and walked out onto the stage, as soon as they did, loud screams and cheers filled the whole area.

"Well that is quite the reaction," Zen commented.

"It's always like that with X-Force," Miké muttered, "they're all high and mighty just because they're popular."

"You just have to prove to them that you're better," I shrugged as they began singing.

During the whole song, I couldn't help but to think one thing: this is terrible.