||32||

"The young master is sick!" I heard from outside, "no one can go in, please!"

"N/n chan!" a loud voice shouted, I opened my eyes and groaned before looking to see Honey senpai charging towards me, the rest of the host club followed soon after. 

Yawning, I sit up, the cloth that was on my head dropped down into my lap.

"What're you guys doing here?" I asked, throwing my feet over the side of the bed and standing up, stretching as I moved, "man, I feel disgusting. I need one hell of a shower."

Then I noticed the ones stood at the back and quickly pushed myself far to the opposite side of the room, stopping just before the large sheet that covered the back wall of my bedroom.

"Why're you here?" I asked, looking at Zen, Nanan and Chika. All of them wore the same expression: pity. I hate that.

"We came to talk," Zen replied, "you're still moping."

"I am not moping," I glared.

"Then why is your wall covered up?" Chika asked, "you and I both know your prized possessions are behind there."

"Uh-- well... I can't be bothered to clean them so..." I lied, looking away.

"You just lied," Zen walked forward and grabbed me, "stop.."

He got ready to swing me.

"Moping..." he pulled me on his back, "around!"

And bam, I was on the floor with the air knocked out of me.

"You little--" I winced as I sat back up, "why'd you flip me?!"

"Because words don't reach you apparently," he glared at me before grabbing my shirt and pulling me up, "listen. You're being an irritating piece of shit. If I have to beat that into your head, I will. Rein died. Ok, it probably affect you more than anyone else, excluding his family of course, but you are letting that rule your life."

I stared at him. 

I don't even know how to react... how should I? Should I punch him for flipping me? No... that's something mum would do. Plus there doesn't seem to be enough room for that right now.

"I get the picture, get off me," I told him with a bored look, "I'm still sick you know."

"Yeah right. I know your monster immune system. You're probably perfectly fine now," he shook me.

No, I need to get payback.

Grabbing one of his wrists, he stopped shaking me and I stared at him with an annoyed expression.

"H-hey-! No need to get mad," he tried to back away but I threw my feet into his abdomen and pushed him over my head.

"You almost walked into my guitars you careless dumbass," I shouted, "they're expensive!"

"Expensive and hidden away, it's a shame," Nanan shook his head.

"You want to be next?!" I roared.

"See? You're perfectly fine," Zen said as he stood up, rubbing his back as he did, "did you have to be so harsh?"

"You were almost going to knock my babies off the wall," I frowned, "it was necessary."

I shook my head and looked to the host club.

"I know how these guys know where my address is but you guys..?" I frowned as I walked to my side and grabbed a towel.

"They rode with us and I've been by here before, remember," Kyoya replied simply, "we'll wait for you downstairs."