||48||

Kyoya's PoV

"Haruhi, what're you watching?" the twins asked.

"Y/n's band just posted a new video," Haruhi replied, "see?"

I just so happened to walk by and glanced over to see that it was y/n and Chika at a piano singing together.

Hm. A duet..? Whatever.

"A new song, huh?" Hikaru asked.

"Called 'Wondering'?" Kaoru added on.

"It's a masterpiece," Tamaki came flying around the room.

"The whole school is talking about n/n chan, isn't that right, Takashi?" Honey senpai asked.

"Yes," Mori senpai nodded as they both sat down with the rest of the group.

"Kyo chan why do you look irritated?" Honey senpai asked.

"I'm not," I replied, pushing my glasses up, "I'm simply acting as I normally would, the expression you see is my normal face."

"Right..." the twins gave me disbelieving looks and I pulled out my black book and started scribbling down notes.

Blackmail material against the two for later.

"Anyway, have you seen this yet?" Haruhi asked, looking at me.

"I've see a little," I replied, taking a seat with them, "just a thirty second clip from y/n's private social media."

"Here, you should listen to the whole thing," Hikaru shoved his phone in my hand and pressed place, causing the video to play. The whole room was filled with the piano and then y/n's voice, eventually Chika came into it hitting notes that no normal human boy should be able to hit, then it came to a calming end.

"It's good," I nodded.

"Is that really all you have to say about it?" Kaoru asked.

"Chika can hit abnormal notes?" I gave him a confused look.

Is there something else I should comment on?

"He's hopeless," the twins both sighed, Hikaru took his phone away.

"Oh well," Hikaru sighed.

"He's not the cold prince for nothing," Kaoru copied him.

So irritating.

Your PoV

"These views are so high!" Nanan shouted, "y/n your song is being loved."

"Cool," I shrugged.

I didn't write the song for it to be loved.

Its not a big deal.

It's just a song.

This is annoying.

Why does everything we sing have to be posted?

"Boys!" Cloudia came flying into the room, we all looked at him in surprise.

"You good?" Zen asked, looking kind of concerned for the man.

"I am. I'm very good actually," Cloudia grinned before throwing his hand out and pointing at us, "you guys are taking part in a collaboration with an idol group."

Idol?

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"My thoughts exactly," Chika nodded.

"Idols?" Nanan gave the man a strange look.

We've had a weird past with idols and I don't think we really want to do that again.