||39||

"You've got stitches," Kyoya told me as I sat up and stretched.

"Oh really?" I asked, he nodded.

"It might scar, but we don't know whether it will or not," Kyoya told me as he sat on the edge of the bed beside me, "you dove head first off a cliff... You're so reckless."

"It was either, I dive or Haruhi gets the risk of being hurt," I stuck my tongue out at him, "I'll heal up quickly."

He gave me a look that just screamed disbelief, I smiled and rested my forehead against his shoulder.

"Are you OK? Hurting?" he asked.

"No," I shook my head, "I'm just a bit tired. Probably from all that medication that damn doctor forced me to take."

"It was so he could help you," he replied, "so stop whining."

"When did I whine?" I asked with a small laugh before looking up at him, I paused.

Our faces are so close.

His eyes are really beautiful when you can actually see them.

Reaching up, I pull his glasses off and stare at them in surprise.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Not at all," I shook my head, "I just really like your eyes."

"What about the rest of me?" he asked.

"E-eh? What're you saying?" I quickly exclaimed. He's gotten really brave. This bastard...

"I'm asking if you like the rest of me," he said, "you can't possibly like only my eyes, right?"

"W-Well," I looked to the side, "I guess I like the rest of you too... I mean your personality can be slightly rotten sometimes but I do quite like you."

"Is that a confession I hear?" he teased, leaning forward and placing his hands on either side of my head against the head rest.

"So what if it is?" I asked him, leaning forward and resting our foreheads together, "you got a problem with me liking you?"

Now it was his turn to be slightly flustered.

"There is no problem," he shook his head and went to close the space between us, I put my hand in between us and shot him a teasing look.

"You should go get something to eat," I told him, "I'll get something later when I'm not half numb."

He sighed and took my hand in his before kissing my knuckles, taking his glasses and then standing up.

"You know, you're very different when it's just the two of us," I chuckled as he walked away.

"What? You want me to share this side of me to everyone else?" he asked, shooting me a look over his shoulder.

"Not at all," I replied, "only I'm allowed to see that. You're too friendly. People may actually fall in love with you."

"You needn't worry about that," he said as he opened the door, "I only need you."

With that he left my room and disappeared.

"What the heck?" I stared at him.

Where am I? Who am I? Who was that? That wasn't Kyoya...

So weird.

I went to lay back down, but moved a bit to fast and winced before slowing down my movements and lying down more comfortably.

I'll just take a nap then I'll get some food.

°🎸°

I walked out my room, yawning, and knocked on Kyoya's door before entering his room, Tamaki was close behind me. But I was the one who actually saw the position that Kyoya was in.

He was on top of Haruhi on his bed.

Frowning, I turned and walked out the room.

"I'll just find the kitchen on my own," I muttered, walking down the hallway as Tamaki started shouting some mess of words and Kyoya's door shut.

I reached the kitchen and walked in.

"Young master l/n? Is there something you need?" one of the cooks asked.

"I was wondering if you mind making me a salad," I requested.

"With some of the shell fish caught today?" he asked, I frantically shook my head which caused him to laugh, "Alright, I'll have someone bring it to your room once it's prepared."

"Oh and a glass of water, if you don't mind," I added on, he nodded, "Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I bowed my head to them before leaving the kitchen to come face to face with Kyoya.

"It's not what it looked like," he told me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, "what did it look like?"

"See I can't tell if you're angry at me or not?" he muttered.

"What's there to be angry about?" I asked, "it's not like we're dating. Sure we put our feelings out on the table but we didn't make anything official. Plus there's no point with me leaving in less than two weeks anyway."

"So?" he looked at me with an expression I wasn't able to read, "You're leaving in less than two weeks. How does that change anything?"

"It doesn't, I guess," I shrugged and turned to walk away but he quickly trapped me between him and the wall, "OK... You got something you want to say?"

"Just then, in my room, I was specifying to Haruhi how she should be more on guard when around guys. That she was stupid to think that she could go against two men alone," he told me, "I wasn't going to do anything. I don't know if my message even got through to her. But like I said before, I only need you."

I raised a brow at his words but smiled.

"We obviously can't make our relationship very open due to the obvious," Kyoya continued, "you'll be going right in the middle of the public eye again. People like you are better off single."

I let my mouth drop open in disbelief and I gave him a blank stare.

"You just contradicted yourself," I rolled my eyes, "do you want to date me or not? You're being confusing."

He suddenly closed the gap and kissed me. I was surprised at first but kissed back.

We separated for air and he rest his forehead against my own.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked.

"Who knew you could be so aggressive," I teased before ducking under his arm and walking away, "but yeah. I got your answer."

"Good. Well... I'll let you rest," he coughed a little and pulled out his black book, "e-excuse me then."

I found myself not being able to hide my smile on my face as I walked to my room, when I go there I dropped down onto my bed, instantly regretting it as a pain shot through my back causing me to shoot up and sit up straight again.

"Ow ow-- damn back," I hissed before a knock sounded through my room, "come in."

A maid walked in, a tray in her hands and she placed it on my bedside table.

"Please enjoy your meal," she bowed to me before walking out my room, I looked to my right to see it was my salad, there was also a cookie and my glass of water.

"Ah, good timing," I smiled, "my stomach would probably eat itself if I went even a moment longer with no food. I can sleep after that."