||79||

Toru's PoV

This is boring.

I'm so bored.

We're having a business dinner with the Ootori family.

Kyoya and his father is going most of the talking with my dad. Mum is just sat quietly and I'm bored.

Come on, big brother, call me or something. Save me from this boredom.

My phone rung.

Yes!

I pulled it out to see an unknown number.

"Excuse me a moment," I quickly excused myself and took to the doorway before answering, "Hello?"

"Is this Miss Toru l/n?"

"Yes it is. Who is this?"

"My name is Dr Dr. You're the emergency contact for Mr f/n l/n and I'm calling to ask you to come to Tokyo Tama Hospital."

"What happened?"

"Mr l/n was hit by a car. I can't disclose anymore information than that over the phone. Please come here as soon as you can."

"Yes. Of course. Thank you for calling."

I hung up and frowned.

What'd he get himself into this time?

I walked into the room again.

"Dad, mum," I called with a serious expression, "y/n is in the hospital. He was hit by a car and his doctor wants us over there immediately."

"What?" dad asked.

"You heard me. Now stop this boring meal and come with me to the hospital," I sighed before turning and walking out, "can you get my coat please?"

The maid who'd stopped in front of me nodded and walked away while I waited. Mum and dad along with the Ootoris came out and had their coats requested as well.

I should call his assistant.

I pulled my phone out and dialled the number quickly.

"Miss Toru?"

"Hello, Katsuro. I need to inform you that y/n is in the hospital."

"What?"

"He was hit by a car. The idiot. Can you go there for us. It'll take a while for us to get there. If they have any issues speaking to you, just call me and I'll fill in."

"Yes, of course, miss. If you'll excuse me, I'll head there immediately."

"Thank you," I hung up and turned to see Kyoya staring daggers in me, "what?"

"Nothing. Do you mind if I come with you?" he asked.

"I do actually," I replied, "you should just go home before you cause more trouble than you're worth."

"Toru," dad lightly chopped my head.

"I'm telling the truth. You have no idea what he did to y/n. He's the reason why y/n was put in the hospital all those years ago," I hissed, "remember when he came back and started coughing up blood?"

"That was because of his heart, not Kyoya," mum replied.

"But it was the negative emotions and stress that but so much pressure on his heart," I retorted before huffing and looking away, "anyway, let's go already."