||67||

Pre warning, this chapter is a bit messy. At this point, I'm getting a bit bored so... Feel free to skip if you can't bear to suffer through the messiness.

°🎸°

"And now let me introduce to you, Lost 'n' Found and Zodiac!"

The crowd roared in excitement as we all walked out on the stage, we, Zodiac, came from the left wing while Lost 'n' Found came from the right.

"Ready to lose, rat?" I asked as I plugged the chord into my guitar and then the amp.

"Ready to get annihilated, over sized cat?" Cole retorted.

"Annihilation? Us? Never," I mocked him before facing the crowd, "Hello, everybody! We are Zodiac! That is the rat and his buck! We'll be singing two different songs that will cross over gradually! Be sure to enjoy the show!"

I felt Cole glare at me for taking the spot light but I quickly shut him down by playing a chord on my guitar which got the crowd riled up and ready to listen.

(this is Emperors New Clothing by Panic! At the Disco - Zodiac, and Centuries by Fall Out Boy - Lost 'n' Found - its based off the cross over made by Underdogs Nightcore on Youtube)

3rd Person PoV

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!" Zodiac all chanted together as soon as they started playing, "Finders keepers, losers weepers!"

"Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence. Dress me up and watch me die," y/n sang out, "If it feels good, tastes good. It must be mine. Dynasty decapitated. You just might see a ghost tonight."

"Mummified my teenage dreams. No, it's nothing wrong with me. The kids are all wrong," Cole quickly took over, sending the stage over to Lost 'n' Found, "The story's all off. Heavy metal broke my heart!"

"Come on, come on and let me in. The bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints," Key took over singing from Cole, the two of them stood back to back, clearly thinking they looked cool but in reality... They looked like idiots.

"And this is supposed to match. The darkness that you felt. I never meant for you to fix yourself," Cole took over singing from Kay again.

"And if you don't know now you know," Zen suddenly sang bringing focus back to Zodiac, must to Lost 'n' Found dismay.

"I'm taking back the crown!" both y/n and Zen both started singing together with large smiles on their faces, "I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it!"

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!" Chika and Nanan (who didn't have a mic but still shouted) both echoed loudly.

"Oh yeah! The crown!" Zen and y/n sung out together again, "So close I can taste it. I see what's mine and take it!"

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!" Chika and Nanan echoed again.

"Oh... yeah!" Zen sang out alone.

"Sycophants on velvet sofas. Lavish mansions, vintage wine," y/n sang alone, "I am so much more than royal. Snatch your chain and mace your eyes."

"Remember me for centuries!" Cole sang out though it wasn't really registered amongst the crowd. They were focused on Zodiac and Lost 'n' Found realised that. It just made Cole want to work even harder.

"If it feels good, tastes good. It must be mine," Zen sang, "Heroes always get remembered. But you know legends never die..."

"And if you don't know now you know," Chika sang before suddenly Key jumped in.

"And you're a cherry blossom. You're about to bloom!" he sang loudly, "You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon!"

He and Rolo both sang some filled 'du-du's for a bit.

(when they're on both sides of the screen it means they're being sung at the same time)

"I'm taking back the crown!" y/n sung out.

"Some legends are told," Cole jumped in singing at the same time as y/n.

The two caught each others gazes and glared at each other while the sang.

"I'm all dressed up and naked!" y/n continued.

"Some turn to dust or to gold," Key continued on for Cole.

"I see what's mine and take it!" Zen shout-sung.

"But you will remember me!" Cole sung.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!" Chika and Nanan both chanted.

"Remember me for centuries!" he continued.
"

Oh... Yeah!" Zen sung.

"The crown. So close I can taste it," y/n sang.

"And just one mistake. Is all it will take," Rolo sang.

"I see what's mine and take it," Zen sang.

"We'll go down in history!" Cole sang, "Remember me for centuries!"

Y/n winced slightly, his heart chest began hurting. He frowned and thought, not now, why now? Please just wait for a bit, as he listened to the music around him.

"Remember me for centuries!" Cole repeated.

"Mortal kings are ruling castles. Welcome to my world of fun," y/n took over, wincing slightly at every word he forced out, "Liars settle into sockets. Flip the switch and watch them run."

"We've been here forever. And here's the frozen proof," Key took over, y/n had never been so happy someone had taken a song from him before and took this time to try collect himself properly, "I could scream forever. We are the poisoned youth!"

Lost 'n' Found sung out their 'du-du's again while everyone on the stage just clapped their hands together along with the beat.

"Oh... yeah!" Zen took over as the beat dropped.

"Some legends are told," Cole continued on, "Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me."

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!" Chika and Nanan chanted.

"Remember me for centuries!" Rolo took over.

"I'm taking back, back, taking back, back the crown," y/n sang out. His pain had subsided but it didn't stop him from becoming wary of it.

"I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it!" he continued.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers," Chika and Nanan both chanted.

"The crown. So close I can taste it. I see what's mine and take it," Zen sang.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!" Chika and Nanan both repeated.

"We'll go down in history!" Lost 'n' Found all sang together.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!" Zodiac all sang in unison.

"Remember me for centuries!" Lost 'n' Found finished off the song and the music came to a stop.