||19||

I yawned as I walked into school.

I'm late today, I missed the first lesson, it's half way through the second. I'll just nap until third lesson.

Reaching the rose maze, I take my position on the bench and shut my eyes, placing an arm over my eyes, happily drifting off into the world of dreams easily.

"Ah, you're here," I smiled as I opened the door, Rein was stood their with his dad and older brother, "hi Mr Kazuto and Reijin."

"Hello, y/n," they both greeted as my mum appeared behind me and caught me in a headlock again.

"Mum!" I whined, "release me, mad woman!"

"Leo?" Mr Kazuto blinked at my mum confused, she returned the look, equally confused.

"Now now, Scorpio..." mum released me and wore her hard face that she only wears when she's about to beat the ever loving crap out of someone, "you're little Rein's father?"

"Indeed I am," Mr Kazuto nodded.

"How didn't I know about this already?" she asked, "actually, now that I think about it... you boys have been friends for years now but I've never met Rein's parents."

"That's because our butler accompanies me to our outings," I replied with a bored look. Rein snickered and nodded.

"But how do you two know each other?" Rein asked the million dollar question.

"They work together... kind of," Reijin replied, "now let's go in--"

"Guess who's here! Nanan! Yeah!" Nanan came diving into the house with a woman following close behind. Mum and Mr Kazuto along with the woman, Mrs Iko, all shared surprised expressions.

"Capricorn too?" mum asked before looking at me, "you're bringing my gang together, careful, it might get messy."

"Hm? What's happening?" Nanan asked before Zen walked in with his older sister, she froze immediately.

"Sagittarius," Mrs Iko greeted her.

"Uh-- hi," Zen's sister waved awkwardly.

"Anymore people?" mum asked.

"One more," I replied, "maybe they have a normal fam--"

"Holy crap--! What're you jerkwads doing here?" a loud voice suddenly shouted, a boisterous female came flying into the house, pointing at the people guardians of my band mates.

"Of course it's Taurus," Mr Kazuto sighed.

"Mum, calm down," Chika sighed in his usual monotonous tone.

"Alright, all the members are here," I smiled awkwardly, "time to start our... first band meeting..?"

"These guys are your band, Chi?" Mrs Kotaro asked loudly.

"Yes, mum, anyway, why are you so loud now?" Chika asked as we all walked into the living room and took a seat.

"Because they're in my gang," Mrs Kotaro replied, "the big boss, Leo, Nagisa l/n. Then you've got that ass hole, Isui Kazuto, Scorpio. Then Yuna Iko, Capricorn and Sagittarius, Nozume Reishi. Then of course me, Sarada Kotaro. We're all part of Zodiac."

"Zodiac? As in the star signs?" I asked.

"No. As in the biggest gang in Japan," mum ruffled my hair.

"Ow-- ok, man, let me be!" I shouted, "anyway, now that that is cleared up we should probab-- wait-- did you say gang? That's what you do?"

"That's what I do," mum nodded, "I fight for a living. Has your amazing opinion of me changed?"

"There wasn't much of an amazing opinion to begin with," I rolled my eyes.

"Why you brat!" she punched my head lightly.

"That gang sounds like fun! Can we join?" Nanan asked eagerly.

"No, Kitten," Mrs Iko replied.

"Hey, why don't we call our band Zodiac too?" Rein suggested, "our parents are part of Zodiac, it seems almost like it was fate that we're together!"

"Weirdo," Zen shook his head before nodding, "though, I'm down with that."

"Well it's not as good as Nanan Land! But I'm ok with that!" Nanan grinned.

Nanan Land?

"I like it," Chika nodded emotionlessly.

"What about you, y/n? You're the only one who hasn't agreed~" Rein looked at me, "I mean-- no matter what you say, you're outnumbered..."

I sighed and nodded.

"We're probably not going to be able to come up with anything better, so Zodiac it is," I nodded, "now as for the--"

Someone shaking me woke me up.

"Morning..." I yawned, sitting up to be face to face with the host club.

"More like afternoon," Haruhi told me.

"Afternoon?" I repeated.

"Yeah. It's the end of the day, time for after school club time," Hikaru told me.

"Wait-- after school?!" I shouted, "I've slept out here for the whole day?!"

"Now I understand why you weren't in class," Kyoya sighed.

"Then that means I haven't--" my stomach jumped ahead of me and reminded me that I haven't eaten at all today, "I need food or I'll wither away... like a leaf in the wind..."

"Don't be so dramatic," Haruhi sighed as she pulled me to my feet.

"Leave me behind, I can't go on," I dramatically said, "I am withering away. I've eaten nothing..."

"You sure you're not a drama student, n/n chan?" Honey senpai asked as Mori senpai threw me over his shoulder and we all headed back into the building.

"I'd never," I shook my head (sorry if you like drama), "just feed me. I didn't have breakfast this morning because I was an hour and a half late."

"So you got here half way through second lesson and no one noticed your presence in the rose maze during lunch or break?" Kaoru asked.

"That's pretty sad," Hikaru teased.

"Yeah. No one noticed y/n senpai was missing," Kaoru snickered.

"Shut up or die," I glared at them.

"Yes, sir," they both mock saluted me.