||49||

A day of travelling later_

We walked to the gates but Cloudia stopped, looking at his watch.

"Are you not coming?" Zen asked.

"No, you guys are doing this one alone. I have an important sponsor to deal with during the time you're here so be well behaved and get along with your group," Cloudia told us, "Good luck. Make me proud, guys."

He got back into the van and drove away.

I looked down at the lanyard he'd given us and sighed. The was a small clear plastic thing stuck to where the ID hold should be. On it was the word 'Hired Writer' and 'F/n L/n' in blue engraved in it. Nanan and Zen had 'Hired Musician' instead along with their name and Chika had the same as me.

"Well, let's go then," Zen suggested as we all put our lanyards on.

Nanan had his drumsticks and bag in hand while me and Zen had our guitars on our backs along with our bags and Chika just...had his bags... Damn lucky keyboardist.

"Now, where is the main office," I looked around, noticing a board with a map on and going over to take a lot, "what the heck? This place is freaking huge?"

"Jeez--" Nanan stared at the board in shock.

"We want to go there," Zen pointed to where a star was. I took a photo of the route and then started to lead us through the area. Students were all around us, staring at us as we walked around the campus.

"Here we are," I smiled at my accomplishment to actually get to the place first try.

"Well done, you can read a map," Zen patted my shoulder.

"Hey! Don't patronise me," I exclaimed as we walked in. I walked over to the woman at the front desk while the others took a seat.

"Hello, my name is f/n l/n, I'm here with my band, Zodiac," I greeted the woman, "we've been hired to help out?"

"Right," the woman nodded before pressing a button and speaking into a mic, "Mr President, Zodiac have arrived."

"Send them in," came a low voice from the other end.

The woman pressed another button and a door to my right swung open.

"Go in, go to the door right at the end of the hallway," she told me. I nodded to turned to the others.

"Come on, guys," I called, they all stood up and followed me through the doorway and down the hall until I stopped at the door at the end of the hall and knocked on it, "it's Zodiac, sir, may we enter."

"Yes," came a reply. I opened the door and walked in, the guys followed soon after and we lined up in front of a desk with a chair turned away from facing us.

That's kind of unnerving.

"It's good you can finally join us," the president told us, "I am the president of this school."

President of a school? Somehow that just really doesn't sit well with me. Should he be headmaster or something? The heck is with this president thing? I'd say its not a business, but this place kind of is a business place...

"It's nice to meet you sir, I am y/n, and these are my band mates, Zen, Chika and Nanan," I introduced us, though he couldn't see us so I didn't bother gesturing to who is who.

"Who are the writers?" he asked.

"That'd be me and Chika," I replied, "Chika will compose the base of the music and the rest of us will add our respective instruments in and I will write the lyrics."

I didn't get a response to that and was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Miss Rosewell," the president spoke up.

"Yes, Mr President?" 'Miss Rosewell's' voice echoed back.

"Please send Roulette to my office please," he requested, actually, it was more like an order.

He fell silent again after receiving a 'yes, sir'.

I looked at the other guys to see they were feeling just as uncomfortable as I did right now.

"You will be working with one of our newer groups, they're called Roulette and it's a boy idol trio of a bunch of boys I won't hesitate to call misfits," he told us after forcing us to stand in silence for an eternity.

Well that's not very nice?

I doubt they're misfits...

"You will write a song for them," he ordered, "and it will be the best song you can write that can turn their voices into the weapons they should be."

Weapons? Voices? Really?

"We understand, sir," I nodded, "is there a specific thing you have in mind, sir?"

"I like your sound," he stated, "I want them to have something like that. So write something you'd preform."

Something we'd preform? But they'd need to have similar vocal ranges for us to write something that is like ours.

"Understood, sir," I nodded before à knock came from the door.

"Mr President, its Roulette," a voice came from the other side of the door.

"Enter," the president ordered, the door opened to reveal three boys around our age. They stared at us as they walked in, obviously curious.

"Roulette, meet Zodiac, they will be your partners for your exam performance," the president said, "remember, if you fail this exam one more time then you're out of this school. So work hard or else. Now leave, take them to your dorms."

"Yes, sir," the three nodded before gesturing for us to follow them. We nodded and followed, leaving the room, as soon as the door shut we all let out a sigh of relief.

"What the hell? So much pressure in one room," Nanan gasped, "I felt like I was going to die. Y/n, you're damn impressive to have spoken to him so easily."

"Easily?" I repeated, "no way, dude, I was so unnerved. Also what's with that failing thing? That puts more pressure on us to make this work."

"You're right," Zen nodded, "but knowing you and Chika, I'm sure we can come up with something good."

"Our futures are literally in your hands, take good care of it," one of the three snapped before we fell silent and followed them.