instagram | reveal

avengersbitch:

avengersbitch: hi everyone! a lot has happened in the last day and this post is a lot different than normal, but has been long awaited! i promise, it'll be business as usual tomorrow, but for today, we need to have a serious talk

a week ago, evie was introduced as pietro's soulmate, and while i couldn't be happier that they no longer have to remain a secret, the way it was announced was disgraceful. i witnessed first hand what it did to them and i'm happy to say that now it's all died down, they're perfectly happy.

now, regarding this account, a lot of things have happened. i started this, a year ago, as a joke. like millions of other people, i thought the avengers were very attractive and yes, i had very sexual thoughts about them. i still do. obviously. i made this account with the intention of maybe a couple hundred people seeing it and following, but never as many of you that have. we're at 20,000 followers now, we gained around 8,000 since it was thought that natasha tweeted about me (without tagging me) and that gave the account a lot of traction.

just under a month ago, natasha and wanda were tagged in a post i wrote about them. that was the first time i found out they had social media. natasha saw, commented, and later dm'ed me when i stopped posting. wanda also saw, but didn't interact with it. at least not publicly. at this point, all of the avengers know of the account, something i low-key hoped wouldn't have happened. yes, it's amazing to be noticed by such phenomenal people, but i can't help but feel embarrassed knowing they've read some of my... dirtiest fantasies about them.

which leads me to admit, they know who i am. a lot of factors led up to them finding out, which may be revealed one day, but for now is staying private between us. they know who i am, and they know how i know pietro, they just don't actually know what i look like. i made pietro promise not to show them any pictures, which is how i didn't actually get seen by natasha, clint, loki and thor the other day. however, i've been ignoring them for a week, and i even went as far as to ignore pietro when he started bringing them up. sorry, piet. BUT, they are all super nice and so so sweet and apparently they like the account. some like it... a lot 👀.

i decided to talk to my family. they now know about the account. i'm so glad that they took it really well and didn't feel any form of negative way about it. even pietro's soulmate, who probably loved it the most. the reasons i told my family will no doubt be revealed one day, you all just don't know why yet. and though it may seem like it, the next paragraph isn't actually why.

but did you notice what i said there? if not, i'll recite it. my family know, blah blah blah, including pietro's soulmate. evie. evie's my sister.

i'm also the daughter of spencer king, and i'm 18 years old. my family moved from london to new york a few weeks ago. so, hi! my name's cartia king. now you can scroll to the second picture.

now fuck this serious shit, boy do i have some more dirty thoughts to share with you tomorrow. i love you guys x

 i love you guys x

tagged: queencartia

tagged: queencartia

usera: i was NOT ready for that

userb: oh my god

userc: DUDE I FOLLOW YOUR MAIN HOW DID I NEVER NOTICE IT

spiderman: holy shit you're gorgeous

natasharomanoff: so, the beauty finally reveals herself i see

pietromaximoff: i'm proud to call you my sister-in-law!

falconman: yes please

iamironman: FINALLY

loki: that was surprisingly worth the wait

userd: THIS IS SO BIG THE WHOLE FANDOM IS GOING CRAZY

usere: i literally just heard my sister scream at this omg

userf: UHM HELLO? YOU'RE SO PRETTY

brucebanner: i have to say it, i love your eyes

evesishere: they're even better in person, maybe you should all see for yourself

evesishere: fr tho i've gone through everything and i can't really say i disagree. neither can pietro. love you sis <3

thor: my wishes have been fulfilled by a beautiful young lady

kingjordan: holy shit you weren't kidding this is huge

wandamaximoff: so beautiful

hawkeye: i can 100% confirm seeing WHO was writing all this stuff about me just made me feel a whole other way about it 🥵

steverogers: correct me if i'm wrong, but you are literally an angel. holy fuck

queencartia: i thought you didn't swear

steverogers: some people are an exception to that rule 😉

userg: this girl's life is amazing. she went from having wet dreams about the avengers to having them fawn over her and even flirting? wow. what a day to be cartia king.