instagram | thankful

queencartia:

queencartia: happy thanksgiving if you celebrate it! if not, i hope you ate a ton of food anyway!

i want to start by saying i feel so honoured to have so much to be grateful for. i don't know what i'd do without the people i have in my life and i couldn't imagine anything different.

first off, i'm thankful to be alive, healthy and happy.
i'm thankful for my family. my phenomenal, out of this world, parents; my gorgeous sisters, my dashing brothers, my fantastic in-laws and every single amazing person in my extended family.
my soulmates, who are pretty much my absolute world. they count as family, but i had to include them specially.
my best friends in all the multiverse and the incredible people i have met in my journey of life. sammy, his whole family, aiden, pepper, happy, may... the list really does go on forever.
without any of these people, i don't know where i'd be in life. truly.
and you guys! i don't know life without the world watching, i was born into it as my parents are known. i've had my ups and downs, especially as of late, but you guys have really picked me up when i was down, kept me grounded when i needed it, and assured me i was loved when i didn't even know i needed it.

i'm thankful for the opportunities i've been given and everyone i've met because of those. being a part of a series of unfortunate events has opened so many more windows than i thought possible, and i am so grateful for everything it's done. neil and presley have become a rock to me and it's such a privilege to be able to work with them.

i don't think i can rant any longer, you guys may think i've gone soft, but seriously. thank you all so so much. i love you all.

24 NOVEMBER 2016

tagged: kingfamilyofficial, tommyjones, chrismorgan, alexiswatson, emilycarlson, officialavengers, thebrooksfamily, aidenvega, pepperpotts, happyhogan, mayparker, neilpatrickharris

135,693 Likes || 0 Comments

[Comments have been disabled for this post]