character q&a answers

i've decided to keep the questions chapter up, so if you have any questions to ask the character at any point, please leave it there and i'll answer it as the character in the bottom of the chapter i'm writing that day :) i found it really fun to do this so i'm up to doing it whenever i want!

CARTIA KING:

stupid_autocorrect question: what's been your favourite memory with your soulmates so far?
answer: it sounds so cheesy, but probably our first kisses. all my life i'd been dreaming of my first kiss, though i never imagined it to be with so many people! the order it went in is so hazy because they all just go together in one huge ball of happiness. but also, when i was really sleepy one night i video called them in jordan's room and fell off the bed when he walked in and jumped out of his skin. everyone else (on his tv, it was mirrored) were laughing really hard as well and we ended up laughing for like ten minutes in total. it was really fun!

Panic_writes question: who is your favourite soulmate or your soulmate that you hang out with the most?
answer: i don't think i could ever choose a favourite. my feelings for them all grew at the same pace and they all mean so so much to me. but i'd say i've definitely been able to hang out with peter the most, he doesn't have to go to many of the meetings so he stays behind and i'll spend time with him while we wait for everyone else to come back; and i was also able to go out with wanda because we could use the story that our siblings were soulmates; they were both when i was 'secret', but i guess now that the world knows about me i'll be able to hang out with them all more in public :)

PowerPeach question: do you think it could be possible for the random person who called you and basically threatened you to be the same person who posted shit about your father?
answer: i'd be lying if i said that didn't cross my mind at least once every time i thought about either of the situations, but i just had a gut feeling that they were different people who either knew each other or both decided to be dickheads at the same time. the motive behind giselle's actions are being discovered and my dad's being cleared, hopefully t*z will join others in writing about what really happened.

lil_bitch_16 question: other than jordan who's your favourite sibling?
answer: sam.
no, i'm kidding. if we're talking biological (as in, not including jordan and the girls' soulmates), then i'm actually gonna have to say oscar. i love all of my siblings equally, let's not make mistakes, but i hang out with jordan the most, which is why we're the closest. heidi and charlotte haven't lived at home for at least 6 years so i don't see them as much as i did in my childhood, and although evie and i are always together too, oscar's so cute. he's the baby of the family - for now - and i honestly can't get enough of him. i'm sure when the twins are born they'll be up there too.
realistically, i don't have a favourite. it's just a matter of who i hang out with most, which is jord.

JORDAN KING:

Panic_writes question: what is the worst thing cartia has done?
answer: oh god. there's so many to choose from. she may be sarcastic, but i couldn't think of a more naturally sweet, caring and non-judgemental person, but if you piss her off? wow, rip. that's all i can say. cartia used to get bullied, especially in her younger years of secondary school (around age 11-14 for you americans) and it never really stopped until she left in year 11. she also had another friend she used to hang out with, with sam, who also got bullied, just not as bad. there was a day in year 10 where cartia's main bully was picking on her friend for being friends with cartia, and nearly ended up knocking her down the stairs. cartia reacted, in a fair way in my opinion, and shoved the bully out the way to grab her friend. the bully fell down the stairs and fractured her wrist. quite deserved, in my opinion. tia then ditched about 3 weeks of school, not wanting to go in at all. she'd lie to mum and dad and then just never go in and head somewhere else instead. we were scared she'd go off the rails, but she pulled through. there's been a few things, but in my opinion they were all just really overdue.

EVIE KING:

emotionaldemonball question: has cartia ever gotten drunk, and if so, what's the funniest story about?
answer: actually, she's never gotten drunk. she'd always hated the taste of any alcohol until new years day when she was 17, when she went to her first party. she'd never been popular enough to get invited to parties with people at school, so she could never experience life. she met another great friend who was really popular and invited tia and sam to parties. it took a lot of convincing, from her new friends and us, even mum and dad said she should try and live life the way she was never be able to. she had a few drinks of malibu, which she'd just started liking, and she definitely got tipsy. she has the worst balance ever, and it was just 10x worse when she got tipsy. she was tripping and tipping over everywhere, but sometimes she never fell. the funniest thing was when she was standing completely still and just fell into the wall. she was fully aware, just really off-balance. but i'm determined to get her drunk one day, that's gonna be fun. gotta have protection though, maybe i'll wrap her in bubble wrap!

OSCAR KING:

lil_bitch_16 question: are you excited to have a baby brother and sister!
answer: yeah!! i only found out when mummy's tummy started getting round, like a balloon, and she told me there were babies! i get to be a big brother like jord and have little babies like tia and evie and dee and char do! so excited!

stupid_autocorrect question: i just wanna know how you're doing. are you okay? are you tired? hungry? what's been on your mind?
answer: i'm doing good thanks! i'm really okay! i had a nap after lunch with cc and jord so i'm not that tired, but i can't wait for bedtime, pietro might tell me a story about sokovia! i want fruit rolls, so i'm a bit hungry :(. i've been thinking a lot! i have new brothers and sisters, they're the avengers! it's so cool! thor let me sit on his shoulders and he helped me hold mjolnir so i could pretend to hit daddy with it when he swore by accident. but i'm getting babies, so i'm super excited! mummy and daddy have been stressed but they try not to let me see, but i still do. i'm a big boy. i also think about cc a lot, she's gonna take me to the tower to see my friends!

SAM BROOKS:

Ilovedemscps11 question: it says that you and cartia met in primary school, but is there a funny story to go with it since cartia is so clumsy?
answer: if there wasn't a clumsy mistake, then it wasn't cartia i met lmao. it was our third week of nursery and i was playing on the swingset when a tiny ass little girl came over and tried to climb on the next one. i couldn't help her so i just had to watch, but i told her she could do it. yeah, she couldn't. she didn't climb on top of it, she fell ass over tit. completely stacked over the top of it and landed on the other side. she cried and i was just frozen. i'd never seen such an idiot in my life. but i'm glad, cause now i can laugh and take the piss out of her whenever my best friend stacks like the idiot she is :')

please make sure to leave any more questions on the q&a chapter!