instagram | be prepared

queencartia:

queencartia: hi! you probably know me as any of the following:• (youngest - for now) daughter of spencer and molly king• sister of jordan king• cousin of rose edwards• sister-in-law of pietro maximoff• soulmate of the avengers 11however, i come he...

• (youngest - for now) daughter of spencer and molly king
• sister of jordan king
• cousin of rose edwards
• sister-in-law of pietro maximoff
• soulmate of the avengers 11
however, i come here today to create a new name for myself. i am and always will be cartia ripley king. right now, i'm pretty much all of the above, at 17. but there i am, on the cover of a magazine. today, or rather, a few weeks ago, i start(ed) my journey to become my own person. not just the actress for netflix, or any other upcoming filmings i may get, but as something i made myself.
i consider myself to be very, very lucky. very (forgive my pun) fortunate. i have an amazing family and the best soulmates ever. i've known about my soulmates for years, like all of you. since i was a child, barely a teen, i've had an idea in my little head. i won't say what and i won't describe it, but an idea.
when i met my soulmates, they found the paper i wrote my ideas on. but leaving them on my desk accidentally may have been the best mistake i ever made. they thought my idea was brilliant, while i thought it was silly. they protested against my belittling thoughts, as they always do, and asked me to write a more detailed concept, so i did. i thought they just wanted to read it better. they actually sent it around.
now, i stand here to say that coming soon, will be an extended advertisement. one that i wrote, co-directed, and co-produced with some of the best. i really hope it helps many people in so many ways - especially physical, mental... the list goes on.
i want this to be phenomenal, so it'll take a while. a while ago, the campaign took place to get it green lit, and this morning i got the confirmation call. it's been accepted. filming starts in 2 weeks, and it will take a while to perfectly edit everything together. that's why i'm here to announce, we will start 2017 with a bang. a burst of love and confidence for everyone, all over the world.
this truly means a lot to me and also everyone involved. i wouldn't be here without the support of my family - that being my biological family, in-laws, best friends and my soulmates. they are my family. you guys are too.
JANUARY 1, 2017. be prepared.
thank you, cartia x

30 OCTOBER 2016

tagged: kingfamilyofficial, officialavengers, sambrooks, rosied, gedwards, tommyjones, chrismorgan, alexiswatson, emilycarlson, aidenvega

70,829 Likes || 0 Comments

[Comments have been disabled for this post]

•••
this chapter was meant to go up an hour ago but i had to take a break.

we hit 100k.

one. hundred. thousand.

i broke down in tears. i was shaking and almost hyperventilated, it was the best feeling in the world.

i started this for fun, for shits and giggles, but you guys made this the best experience in the world.

no, please don't worry, it may sound like it but this ISN'T the end of the book. ain't no way i'm ending this when my baby's getting so much. i cant wait for you guys to see what i have planned for us.

i hope you know, i know who all of you are. everytime i see your username, i recognise it. there are a few people i see as friends because of how much support they give me, but i won't list them.

thank you. so so much. from the bottom of my heart. i love you all.