instagram | cartia ripley king

officialavengers:

officialavengers: it was so hard to only choose three pictures of our beautiful girl, so we went for the first three we saw

dear fans. you all know us as the avengers, earth's mightiest heroes, those fuckers that save the earth a few times a month; the casual stuff. you also know us to be soulmates, excluding a few members respectively.
but ever since we met each other, we never felt whole. we always felt that there was still one missing piece to our family puzzle; and it just so happened we were right.
months ago, earlier this year, pietro met his soulmate - evie king - when he visited the uk on a mission. her family have since moved to new york and have settled down for the last time. evie has brothers and sisters, one of them being someone special to our own hearts.
now, this girl went by cc for a long time. where? why, a lovely account dedicated to her attraction towards us as a team. natasha and wanda saw the account, and one thing lead to another. after being anonymous for a long time, it was revealed who was behind the account. that itself, was a brave feat.
one night, we met our girl. it wasn't the best circumstances, but we wouldn't have it any other way. it allowed us insight to certain parts we needed to know, and we are more than grateful for the events that happened that night.
to you guys, we were complete. we had found everybody we were destined to spend our lives with. but to us, that only happened when we met this gorgeous girl.
words can't describe how amazing we feel with such a phenomenal young woman by our sides. we're still within the first month of meeting, but she is ours. our girl.
we, as soulmates, devote our lives to each other. we live and breathe for our love. of course, we're independent, but let's be honest, our soulmates are our universes and more.
cartia ripley king, we make a promise to you today. we will love, cherish and care for you for the rest of our lives. you have our heart, body and soul as we have yours.
please, don't bombard cartia or any of her family.
cartia ripley king, we love you.

tagged: queencartia, avengersbitch

72,382,024 Likes || 5,283,002 Comments

queencartia: i love you all

queenofkings: welcome to our family x

heidik: we can be a mess, but we all love each other ^ x

kingjordan: damn, i have the best family ever. my brothers and sisters are avengers. holy shit.

usera: I FUCKING KNEW IT, THEY WERE FLIRTING SO MUCH

userb: HOLY SHIT

kingofkings: you look after my little girl's heart. i don't care who you are, hurt my baby i hurt you.

iamironman: we understand, pop. we'd never hurt her, but you have our permission. @kingofkings

pietromaximoff: finally. i'm so happy for all of you guys. love you all

evesishere: what speedy said ^ thank you guys x

userc: THIS IS REAL OH MY GOD

userd: I TOLD YOU @usere

usere: nO FUCKING WAY @userd

avengersbitch: what is my life

userf: i love how she comments twice under both accounts ^

charlatte: that's my dAMN BABY SISTER RIGHT THERE SHITHEADS
charlatte: LOOK AT MY BABY SHINE AND THRIVE

alexiswatson: here's to our extended family!

sambrooks: i didn't ask to be crying in the club rn

aidenvega: no but he's actually crying cartia answer your phone he's sobbing @sambrooks @queencartia

emilycarlson: my skin is clear, my grades are up, my crops are flourishing, my sight is enhanced, my room is clean... bro what a day

spiderman: this my baby. and ain't NOBODY finna touch her.

queencartia: wow i can't stop reading it, but it keeps making me cry. i'm on my way. i can't even text right now i'm so emotional. luckily happy's driving quickly, he might stop liking me if i cry louder. i'll be there soon.

wandamaximoff: cuddles galore @queencartia

•••

welp

i have no words

lowkey annoyed because i had this beautiful chapter written and the piece of paper got ruined so i couldn't read it :(

anyway, uhm... kay bye!!!!

hope you enjoyed lovelies

"LOVE IS OF ALL PASSIONS THE STRONGEST, FOR IT ATTACKS SIMULTANEOUSLY THE HEAD, THE HEART AND THE SENSES"
-
lau tzu