article | avenger's conference

AVENGERS TO HOLD CONFERENCE REGARDING THEIR NEW STATUS WITH NEWLY DISCOVERED SOULMATE

by now, we're sure you've heard the news that the avenger's team have found their last soulmate. everyone believed that the main team (bar pietro maximoff) were the only soulmates to each other, but that seemed to not be the case. 18 year old cartia king was announced to be the final piece of their superhero puzzle just less than a month ago.

 18 year old cartia king was announced to be the final piece of their superhero puzzle just less than a month ago

[ PETER PARKER IS SEEN OUT WITH KING, BUT SHE DOESN'T NOTICE THE CAMERAS ]

it has been a wonder as to what we'll now call them? the group of soulmates were originally referred to as 'avengers 11' - but now there's a 12th, and she isn't an avenger, many don't know how to refer to the group anymore. we hope this will be addressed at the conference.

speaking of the conference, it takes place this weekend at the avengers tower. on saturday, 5th of november at 11am, the team and cartia will be answering questions many of us have. it's also reported that pietro maximoff will be there, with his soulmate - cartia's sister evie - to discuss their situation also.

there are many speculations we're sure the team will address, with many rumours circulating the internet. some people believe that king is actually a member of the team, just behind closed doors. this seems unlikely, however, as she starts filming for the upcoming netflix original 'a series of unfortunate events' today.

we don't want to jump to any conclusions, so we'll be throwing the ball to the team on saturday, when two of our reporters attend.

since the announcement, king has been seen much more around the team. prior to october 5th, there had been a few sightings, especially between her and wanda, but everyone put it down to the bond between their siblings. king herself even posted on social media how pietro was a friend, not revealing the real reason she hung out with everyone. it was also common to see her out with parker, as he rarely goes to 'important' meetings. however, there have been many more sightings of the group together in public since king was revealed to the world.

the team seem to have also gotten really close to the king family as a whole. it's not rare that natasha romanoff will be seen with molly king, the matriarch of the family, out at a cafe. molly is around 7 months pregnant, so it's also often seen for a member of the team to be seen going in the king residence with a fast food meal for the expecting mother. we absolutely adore the love these two families have for each other.

it's also been noticed how the girls and boys will hang out. molly, along with her four daughters, has been seen with natasha romanoff and wanda maximoff on several occasions, while spencer king and his two sons are spotted hanging with at least a few male members of the team. they all hang out together at times, though we suspect that may be in more private affairs. just today, tony stark was seen with the youngest member of the family, soon-to-be big brother oscar king, making the most out of the last of the sunshine we'll be seeing this year.

 just today, tony stark was seen with the youngest member of the family, soon-to-be big brother oscar king, making the most out of the last of the sunshine we'll be seeing this year

[ LITTLE OSCAR KING, ENJOYING AN ICE CREAM FROM HIS 'SOON-TO-BE' BIG BROTHER-IN-LAW ]

we absolutely adore the great bond between this giant family, and we can't wait to see what the future holds for them. stay tuned to find out about the conference on saturday!

1 NOVEMBER 2016