The good, the bad and the digi

~~~~????~~~~

I walked along the hot desert of the rocky area of the digital world. I received info from one of our rebel digimon friends that there was a control spire nearby, and that there was a nasty digimon being controlled by Ken.

I just had to find a location and then email that location to the digidestined so that they could stop it.

"Sora...." I stopped in my tracks hearing a weak and tired voice echo through the air. I pulled out my device and scanned the area, rushing north when I saw a blip on my screen. It was heading towards the old digi western town. I reached into my pocket and grabbed a pink scarf to cover my mouth with. There were said to be a lot of sand storm's this time of year.

I ran and ran towards the coordinates given to me on-screen, when finally, I saw her.

It was a Biyomon, but not just any Biyomon. It was Sora's Biyomon. I ran up to her and knelt down on the hot ground to see what was wrong.

She was terribly injured, scratches, cuts and bad bruises all over her body, not to mention that a few feathers were lost. Biyomon went through a terrible battle, I could tell.

I gently picked her up when my device began to beep. I pulled it out again and saw that a message has been sent to Sora from Biyomon.

"Sora...." Biyomon groaned. I gasped and pulled my hood further over my face to hid my identity.

"Stay strong, Biyomon. I'll find you some help." I said, her eyes closing in exhaustion as I trekked through the hot sun.

Little did I know that the help I had hoped to find, would become a terrible trap.

~~~~Kimiko~~~~

I was reading in my room, while my partner took a nice nap on his favorite red pillow. Suddenly a loud beep broke the silence, and woke Sunmon from his nap. I quickly put down my book and went over to my desk then picked up and opened my D-terminal.

I read it and gasped, "Sunmon, we've got to go. Biyomon just contacted us for help." I said. My partner nodded, jumping into one of my bags before I took him and the bag and ran out of the house.

"Gotta go, guys. See you later!" I shouted as I ran out the door.

I ran full speed to the school, snuck through the front gates and rushed to the computer room. I opened the door and saw everyone except for Kari and Tk, but there was someone else. Sora!

"Hey, there you are. We were worried you bailed on is too." Davis said as I walked in.

"Sorry. I ran here as fast as I could. But where are Kari and Tk?" I asked setting my bag down on one of the chairs and Sunmon jumped out and onto my head.

"Not sure what happened with them. But they haven't emailed us." Cody said.

"Maybe their batteries are dead." Yolei suggested.

"Maybe Tk decided to wash in the bathtub." Davis said.

I sighed, "Well, what's done is dine. We can't wait on them any longer."

"Kimiko is right. Biyomon needs us. We'll just have to go without them." Sora said impatiently.

"Right, let's see exactly where Biyomon's distress signal came from." Yolei said typing away at the keyboard and pulling up the digital world map.

"There it is." She said, finally pinpointing Biyomon's location. We were shocked to see that the distress signal was coming from a controlled area.

"Well now that we know where we need to get, let's get to getting to it. Got it?" Davis said, kind of confusing all of us. But without hesitation, we opened the Digi-port and were sucked into the digital world.