If I Only Had a Heart

~~~~Raya~~~~

Any time I tried to think about what happened the other day, everything was a blur. All I remembered was a sharp pain in my neck, then darkness followed by a dark voice.

I didn't even know how I got to the Dark Ocean, but for some reason I had this sense of dread in the pit of my stomach.

"Raya?" Luna called out my name. I looked down at the digimon in my arms.

"What's the matter, Luna?" I asked.

"You seem a little out of it, and you need to be level headed. We have to find BlackWarGreymon." She explained.

Being in the Digital world at the moment, I could feel BlackWarGreymon's darkness coming from the southeast. So I continued walking in that direction towards the desert, right where Agumon was stationed to protect.

I had to find BlackWarGreymon. For what reason, I didn't know just yet. But I had to figure out what he meant by his question.

"Why are you so bright?" His question kept rining through my head like a broken record skipping a lyric.

The last tike I saw him, he was different. He didn't seem to be mindless like the other contorl spire digimon, nor did he take Arukenimon's orders.

About an hour later, we stopped to rest. Just as I sat down to take a break, I heard something in my head.

"Raya. You must protect the Destiny Stones! They must not be destroyed."

I jumped to my feet at the sound of the calm yet powerful voice.

"Raya, what's wrong?" Luna asked.

I shook my head, covering my forehead with one of my hands to calm myself down.

"I'm not really sure, Luna. I just heard a voice in my head." I said.

Luna frowned and climbed onto my shoulder.

"Maybe we should stop for today, besides, you have an event to get to." She said. I looked at her for a second before it finally popped into my mind.

My date with Matt!!!

I quickly took out my digivice and checked the time. He would be picking me up in half an hour.

"Oh my gosh, I only have thirty minutes to get ready! Come on, Luna!" I said, running around to find a portal back to the real world.

~~~~BlackWarGreymon~~~~

I have traveled, trying to find a worthy opponent to fight. But so far, all I have found was disappointment. I had run into a herd of control spire Mammothmon, created by that strange woman who kept ordering me around. Once again she and her companion tried to control me, but I refused continued to destroy more and more of the Mammothmon.

"How about you, do you feel any pain?" I asked the final Mammothmon. It roared poudly preparing to attack.

I sighed annoyed at his loud roar, but then I looked down and noticed a small pruple flower growing in the grass.

"What's this? A tiny flower?" I said starijg at the small purple flower on the ground in front of me.

Suddenly, I felt sokething I had never felt before. Mammothmon came charging at me, but in his path was the small flower.

I didn't understand at the time, but I jumped over the flower, protecting it before mammothmon could trample it.

The Mammothmon stomped and stomped on my back, but the pain didn't make me leave the defensless flower.