Fusion Confusion

~~~~Raya~~~~

I looked down at my hands, staring at the strange new green, red and blue armor covering me. My large blue dragon wings were behind me attached to my back and kept me hovering in the air. My torso, arms and legs was covered in Stingmon's exoskeleton, while I wore a helmet that covered most of my face, leaving only my bright red eyes and my long dark blue blackish hair to flow. My body under the exoskeleton was covered in a blue and white body suit with X-Veemon's signature V marking on my torso.

Even with the large guns on my sides, I felt light and free to move however I wanted. But, I also felt a strange sensation. Compared to the other Digi-forms I've had, this one was different. It was as if two powers were merged together to form another power entirely.

"Take your best shot!" The new digimon, Paildramon, said to Okuwamon.

"Paildramon? Raya?" Davis and Ken shouted.

"That's us!" Paildramon answered, his voice sounding like X-Veemon and Stingmon overlapping each other.

"What an amazing Digi-form." I said still admiring my new form.

"They became one." Tk gasped.

"And Raya gained a new Digi-form." Kimiko added.

"But how could they possibly win?" Yolei asked.

"You just watch us, Yolei. Are you ready, Lady Raya?"

I nodded, "Let's turn this digi phoney to data dust." I said, preparing to fight this fake digimon alongside Paildramon.

Okuwamon roared and lunged towards us for the attack. I flew upwards and Paildramon landed a single roundhouse kick to Okuwamon. The large digimon roared in pain and fell into the hot sand below.

"Electric Bolt!" I shouted, extending my hands and shooting bolts of electricity from my hands and shocking Okuwamon.

"Ready for round two?" Paildramon teased as he flew to my side.

Okuwamon launched towards us again, but thankfully, Paildramon grabbed him by his claws and threw him to the side.

"Lady Raya, with me." He said I nodded. We extended our arms and launched our attacks.

"Cable Catcher!" We shouted. The claws on our hands fired and wrapped the wire they were connected to around Okuwamon's ankles.

"You're grounded!" Paildramon said, as we threw Okuwamon to the sand again.

Okuwamon jumped back into the air again recovering quickly, but we were just as fast. We dodged his tackle attack and kicked hard, once again, sending him face first into the sand.

"Going down?" I teased.

I listened to Davis shout out fighting attacks while Paildramon continued hitting Okuwamon.

"Quick, use the Crest of Kindness!" Paildramon shouted to his partners.

"The what?" Ken and Davis looked at each other, "Oh, yeah!" Then they took off running. I turned back to Paildramon.

"Paildramon, I'm going to help them with the base, can you take care of Okuwamon from here?" I asked.

He nodded, "Of course, just keep everyone safe."  I smiled and nodded back, flying down to the ground, scooping up Luna and flying faster to catch up with the others running toward the abandoned base.

However, the pain came back and made me land on the sand while turning back to normal.

"Raya, are you all right?" Luna asked as I fell to the sand.