Destiny in Doubt

~~~~Raya~~~~

I decided to go into the Digital world alone this time, just so that I could find BlackWarGreymon and ask him what he meant by his comment of me being bright.

That simple question he asked me still jumped around in my head.

"Raya?" Luna asked, stopping me in my tracks, "Maybe you should take a break. You look kind of pale."

I sighed, definitely feeling exhausted and decided to rest. I didn't even feel myself falling asleep, but I did hear someone, or something talking to me.

"You shall return to me." The voice said.

The voice echoed my mind over and over again, but each time got louder and louder, following a sting in the back of my neck.

~~~~Kimiko~~~~

We were all alone in the school computer room. No one else was there so we didn't have to hide our digimon. Of course, how could we hide them when they eat so loud?

"Yum!" Demiveemon said happily eating his snacks.

"Mmm! These snacks Yolei and Kimi brought sure are scrumdillyicious! I could eat them all day." Poromon said.

"Hey!" Davis shouted, "That's not fair save one for me!"

"Just one!" Yelled the digimon.

I laughed at their sudden answer, finding it amusing that Davis was arguing about snacks. Then again, he did eat a lot so being denied snacks must be hard, especially with his hot-headed temper.

Yolei and Cody talked about the trip and seeing Blackwargreymon in the real world.

"I've never expected to see Blackwargreymon in Kyoto," Yolei said, "I guess I missed it in the travel brochure."

Cody nodded, "I don't understand is why he was there in the first place."

"Well Sora's father told me that Kyoto is a place where the spiritual world and our world connect. Kind of like a bridge. And single key that open the gate to both worlds." Yolei explained.

I turned around, intrigued, "A key? What kind of key?" I asked.

Yolei put her hand to her chin in thought, "Not really sure, but I have a theory." She said, "With all this talk of the figutal world and the digimon being able to come into the real world, I have a feeling that Raya could be in the center od all this."

"What are you talking about, Yolei?" Tk asked, everyone's attention going back to Yolei.

"Well, I think that since Raya is the Digi-mage, a human able to use the powers of the digimon, she might be the key Sora's dad was talking about."

"If that's the case, then digimon will be coming after her even more than normal." Kari said worried, "That means we have to keep her safe. Especially from dark digimon. I don't think I can handle seeing her go dark like that again."

We frowned at the mention of Raya going dark. Kari and Yolei told us about when Silphymon was created, and how Raya was dark and powerful.

It really seemed to scare Tk and Kari, as if they've seen her like that before and it scared them so bad that just the thought of Raya going dark again, made them stop in their tracks in fear.

"We should figure out what to do about Blackwargreymon. If digimon are appearing in the real world, then this means that the digital world's balance is out of whack. And if the balance is out of whack, then that means Raya could be a target."

"But wait a minute," Yolei said, "If the digital world is in danger, then how is it affecting our world? And what do you mean Raya could be a target?"