WarGreymon Duel

~~~~Kari~~~~

The next day we all gathered at Ken's house for a meeting about the infected kids. Raya was there too, as well as her little brother, Genki. He didn't want to leave her side for a second after the incident, not that Raya minded having him around.

"I know you don't want to hear this, Ken, but I don't think we're gonna be able to remove the dark spores from those kidnapped kids." Yolei admitted, "I'm thinking Oikawa is probably the only person that extract them."

"Maybe Raya can do something about those dark spores." Kimiko suggested.

"Yeah." Davis agreed, "She has those Digi-mage powers, right? Raya, can't you use your powers to take out those spores?"

Raya hummed in thought, "I never thought about that, but I think we should have Rayla do that." She said, confusing and shocking us.

"Think about it. Rayla was created from the dark spore. If anything, she might have an idea on how to get extract them, or at least sense when those spores are about to bloom."

"Maybe, that's a choice we have. But we still have to defeat Oikawa before those kids get hurt. He's most likely got something planned and will come for those kids sooner or later." Yolei said.

"So if we watch them, we'll catch Oikawa." Patamon said.

"Right."

"Great plan, Yolei." Kimiko said, "Maybe we could ask the original digidestined to help us."

All of us agreed to the plan, but Ken frowned, upset since we couldn't do anything to help the kids.

"I'm sorry, Ken. I know how much you wanted to help those kids." Yolei apologized.

Ken smiled and looked up at her, "You really don't need to apologize, Yolei. I'll be fine."

Just then, the familiar chime of my D-terminal rang through the room.

"Do you ever not get mail?" Gatomon asked as I opened up the email.

"It's from my brother." I said reading the email.

All of a sudden, Raya gasped and shot to her feet.

"Raya, what's the matter?" Tk asked.

Slowly, Raya's hair turned black and her appearance changed to Rayla.

"Something's on its way here and I don't think they're here to play nice." Rayla said, grabbing Genki's hand and Lunamon before walking out the door.

"You guys get going on the kid watching mission. I'm gonna go find out what this darkness is." She said, and before any of us could ask what she was talking about, Rayla and Genki walked out the room and out the apartment.

I just hoped that she and Genki would be safe.

~~~~Tai~~~~

Kari and I stood on a narrow bridge in the digital world. Agumon had called me and my sister to the digital world in order to tell us something important.

As soon as we arrived, we saw nothing but destruction and devestation. Everything that used to be full of life, was now gray and solid rock. Nothing lived around us in the area. It was all destroyed.

"Look at all this destruction." Kari gasped looking down at the barren landscape, "Any idea what caused it?"

"No." I answered.

"Hey! Tai, Kari!" We heard Agumon's voice shout towards us. We looked down and saw him and Gabumon running towards us below the bridge we were on.

"Sorry to call you into the digital world like this, hut you're in real serious danger." Agumon said.