A Million Points of Light

~~~~Raya~~~~

I flew beside Rayla in our Wargreymon and Blackwargreymon Digi-forms. I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised to see so many versions of our digimon and myself, but then again, I had a feeling we would need more help than ever trying to defeat MaloMyotismon.

"MaloMyotismon, prepare to meet your demise." I said, "You will no longer harm the digital world, the real world or any of their inhabitants ever again."

"This we swear at the Light and Dark Digi-mages!" Rayla finished off.

MaloMyotismon growled in pure anger.

"All right everyone let him have it!" Davis shouted from below.

From behind us, the two forms of Paildramon, our Digi-mage copies, both dark and light, all powered up their attacks and aimed at MaloMyotismon.

"Positron Laser/Calamity Shot!" They all shouted.

Their attacks hit MaloMyotismon dead center, pushing him back to the ground harshly as a large explosion erupted.

"What a shot!" Kimiko shouted.

As everyone cheered for the successful attack, Rayla and I could still MaloMyotismon's darkness.

"Raya..." she said.

I nodded, "Yeah, I feel it. Let's go."

We ran towards the smoking area, quickly seeing not MaloMyotismon's body, but a large forced opening to another place.

As Rayla and I ran through the hole, I felt the others right behind us, but they felt different.

I couldn't feel the massive amounts of energy coming from the Digi-mage copies or the digivolutions from before.

The area we now stood in was completely dark and filled with an evil chill. There was no signs of life anywhere, but I knew this place. We were back in the digital world.

"He went right through the wall." Davis said.

"I thought he'd go through two walls with that hit." Paildramon added.

Suddenly, I finally realized that I didn't feel the heavy weight of my Wargreymon armor. Instead, I felt lighter than before.

I looked down and saw that I was back in my Digi-mage uniform. Taking a look around at the rest of my friends, I noticed that they were dressed in the same attire that they would wear in the digital world. Even Rayla was dressed in her dark clothing from the digital world.

"What's going on?" Kimiko wondered aloud.

"It looks like we're all back in the digital world." Cody pointed out.

"Yeah, and all the other digimon and Digi-mage copies have disappeared. Everything's back to normal." Tk said.

"If you can call this normal, Tk, then yeah, you're right on the money." Rayla said.

"Hey, where's MaloMyotismon?" Ken called out. All of a sudden, we heard his sickening dark laugh coming from further down the canyon we stood in.

"Children and Digi-mage, are you looking for me?" He asked still laughing as he revealed himself fully.

"Thank you for sending me to the digital world, where I am most powerful. You foolish children played right into my hands."

MaloMyotismon continued to laugh as he raised his arms into the air and began to gather dark energy. I felt the light of this world begin to fade, and because of my connection to the digital world as its mage, the pain was too terrible to bear.