Wenonah

I was sound asleep when Tim pulled the car off the road to fuel up at a small country gas station.

As we slowed to a stop next to the fuel pumps, I began to awaken. Bright fluorescent light shining in through the window, bothered my eyes as I sat up and tried to open them.

"Where are we," I ask in a quiet, groggy voice, not yet aware of my surroundings.

"Wenonah Creek. The car needs fuel."

I was familiar with the town of Wenonah Creek. It was an even smallet farm community than ours, with less than two hundred residents and no traffic light. The kids in Wenonah were bussed over to the same schools as us. If we were in Wenonah, that meant we were about twenty minutes from the house.

Tim exited the car, leaving the driver's door open.

"Plus I need to pee," he added.

He swiped his debit card and began to fill the tank.

I realized I could really use the restroom myself, so I slipped my feet back into my shoes and buckled the ankle straps.

I continued to sit for a few seconds gazing at my panty hose covered legs and slowly ran the back of my fingers lightly across one thigh. I just couldn't get over how incredibly sensitive to touch the hose made my legs.

I smiled as a shiver went up my spine.

I could really get used to wearing hose, I thought while emitting a low moan through a smile.

I brushed a whisp of curls from my face and stepped out of the car. After I shut the door, I ran my hands over my back side, smoothing my dress down in order to ensure I wasn't showing anyone anything that didn't need to be seen. No one in the store needed to know what cut and color of panties I had on.

I glanced back at Tim and realized he was watching me. My face went red and I quickly turned back around to head into the store.

Tim's facial expression had instantly morphed from a slight grin to emotionless and before I took a step, he quickly tried to break the awkwardness.

"Wa-want something to-to drink?" He called out.

I turned back around and Tim reached across the trunk of the car, holding a ten dollar bill out for me to take.

"Here, can you get me a cold brew bottled coffee? Get yourself something too."

I saw his eyes drop to my legs. At that moment I wanted to say something, call my brother out, make it clear to him I knew what he was doing, and embarrass him, but I didn't. Instead I just took the money, took the attention as a compliment, and quickly headed for the store.

I only took three steps towards the store before the heel of my shoe came down unevenly on a rock, causing me to almost lose my balance.

I reminded myself that I couldn't walk as fast in wedges as I normally did in athletic shoes. I needed to slow down and be careful because the last thing I needed was to twist an ankle and have to go to the ER.

Could you imagine being rushed to the emergency room and then having to explain why you were dressed the way I was?

Slowing my stride, I continued toward the store entrance. The swishing of my dress across my thighs reminding me how walking in these shoes made my hips sway side to side with each step.

Being the girl crazy guy that he was, I knew Tim had to be watching me again. I could almost feel my brother's gaze on my backside as I walked and the thought caused me to smile.

Not only was I passing as a girl, I was an attractive girl.

Once inside the store I made a beeline for the bathroom and didn't notice anything or anyone else.

Unknown to me at that moment, there were three guys picking out snacks on one aisle. When I entered, they all three looked up and watched me cross the store. I may not have noticed them, but they definitely noticed me.

To get to the single stall restroom, I had to go around the side of the refrigerated coolers and out of sight of the front counter. Those boys didn't take their eyes off of me until I disappeared around the corner.

When I was done and had managed to get the control top of the panty hose adjusted correctly, I exited out of the single stall unisex restroom.

I went to get Tim's coffee and pick out myself a drink.

That's when I finally noticed the boys. They were all three eyeing me and making comments amongst themselves. This made me feel very self-conscious.

Now, Tim had already made it obvious he thought I made an attractive girl and that's probably what they were discussing, but I still feared it might not be, so I dropped my head and hurried on to the drink coolers.

I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible.

If they kept staring at me, I feared they would realize I was a boy dressed as a girl, so I quickly grabbed two cold brew coffees and moved as fast as I could, to the cash register.

About halfway back, the ten dollar bill Tim had given me, slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor.

I bent over to retrieve it, but before I could reach out, a male hand scooped it up in front of me. I immediately realized it was one of the boys.

I froze, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Here you are, sweetie," the boy said, holding the bill out towards me.

I looked up at him and saw he appeared to be a year or two older than me, with unkempt, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and a hungry grin that stretched from ear-to-ear as he handed me the money.

Afraid he'd surely figure me out now, I spun around and stepped up to the cashier just as Tim entered and walked past me, on his way to the restroom.

With the drinks paid for, I got back to the car as quickly as possible.

Anxiously waiting for Tim to return to the car so we could leave, I reached down and once again unbuckled the ankle straps of my shoes and kicked them off. I then massaged my toes and bottom of one foot through the hose.

I could not get over how exciting these hose felt.

When I looked back up, I saw Tim exit the store. He stopped just outside the door and the three boys exited right behind him.

Tim was taking to them and he made a gesture toward the car.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, was all I could say as I slid down in the seat, trying to hide.