Love And Thanks

Look, I know, as a reader, you'd like for the story to go on forever, but it can't. That's not how novels work. Yes there's a lot of poorly written books on wattpad that wander aimlessly on and on and on, but that's not how a good writer writes.

For me, this seemed like a good place to end the story.  Everyone accepts Kerin for who she had become and why. Kerin has accepted her role as a girl, and the responsibilities heaped on her as she fills her mama's shoe. She is now 'mom' to the boys and she's ready to take on that role. She's now completely accepted her future and is ready to move forward.

Oh, by the way, in case you didn't catch it in the title of the chapter where we learn the feminine name Ma gave Kevin, Kerin us pronounced, Karen.

What are your thoughts on the whole journey and how it turned out?

What about Johnny? What do you see for him in the future?

Anything else you imaging for this family?

Tell us your thoughts on the above before continuing.

======================

Now that you've let us know what you think...
If you have questions as to where they all ultimately do end up, look back at Madam Kesia's vision and Kerin's Christmas dream.

Thanks for taking the time to read this story. If you haven't already, I hope you'll check out my other stories and give my cowriter, sabrynabrooklynne a chance to entertain you with her stories as well.

A special thank you for all the love and support I receive from my followers and superfans, you know who you are.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Be sure to keep an eye out for my next novel. I hope you'll enjoy it too. I'm going to try and write it without sabrynabrooklynne

I know it won't be as good, but I hope you still enjoy it.