PARADISE

"THIS SHIT MADE ME FEEL ALIVE, FEEL LIKE WEIN PARADISE,PARADISE!"

"THIS SHIT MADE
ME FEEL ALIVE,
FEEL LIKE WE
IN PARADISE,
PARADISE!"

  The small island town of Outer Banks, North Carolina was split into two, geographically and socially. One side of the island lived the rich socialites in the Figure 8, known as the Kooks. They lived in luxury, spending their days golfing, drinking, or spending the day on their yachts. The other side of the island, called The Cut, was where the working class resided. They made their living by bussing tables or working for the Kooks on the other side of the island. They were laid back people who loved to surf, drink, and party.
   Talia Thornton detested the idea of the two social classes, which is why she floated between them. On one side of the island, she was Tal, with the Pouges, her best friends. Her, John B, JJ, Pope, and Kiara would roam the island causing trouble but having so much fun in the process. With summer approaching, she planned to drink and smoke, wasting the summer by surfing and partying with her friends. Then, she snapped back to reality. On the other side of the island, she was a Kook known as Talia, the daughter of one of the most prominent families on the island. Her life was filled with stuffy parties at the club that her mother forced her to go to. She had to pretend to enjoy them while her brother, Topper, sucked face with his girlfriend, Sarah Cameron.
  When Hurricane Agatha ravaged the island, Talia and her friends uncover a secret that had gone unsolved for a hundred years. The mystery fell into their laps, and it would be a crime to let it pass by them when $400 million was at stake. Talia wanted to focus on getting the money and getting the hell off the island to escape her family, but a certain boy with windswept hair captured her heart and time with his crazy missions and adventures. She fell in love with him quickly and hard, unknowing the fate he would lead her to.

virginia gardner as talia 'tal' thornton

chase stokes as john booker 'john b' routledge

outer banks cast as their respective characters

PLAYLIST!

paradise - bazzi
"i'm looking forward, ignoring the past."

lookalike - conan gray
"i know in your head you see me instead."

waking up slow (piano version) - gabrielle aplin
"when i'm with you it's like everything glows."

always - isak danielson
"say it'll be you and me til the old days."

it's you - ali gatie
"if i'm ever gonna fall in love, i know it's gonna be you."

show me what i'm looking for - carolina liar
"save me, i'm lost, oh lord i've been waiting for you."

before you go - lewis capaldi
"if only i had known you were the storm to whether."

loving is easy - rex orange county, benny sings
"i was all on my own, so glad to be alone, when love came in."

"And that's Talia, or Tal as she makes us call her. She's more of a Kook than Kiara is, and she hates it more than Kiara does. Her family is one of the most richest and famous among the island, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from the way she fishes and how fast she can down a beer. She's smart, tough, and can make a joke out of anything. She's also beautiful, but don't tell her I said that."
—JOHN B ROUTLEDGE ON TALIA THORNTON

DISCLAIMER; i only own the character i have created (talia thornton) and her storylines.

hi hi! new story over here! i watched outer banks in like two days and i was sad i watched it so fast. i felt like i had to write something for my boy john b, so here i am. i'm gonna be changing a few details of the story to make more sense, but for the most part the storylines will be the same. excited to write this and see what y'all think! lots of love anf happy reading!
—brooke :)