The Contest

None| Fluff| Normal|

TW: None I can think of

If There Are Any More, Please Tell Me

Side Note: I got part of this idea from someone on Ao3 but I can't find the story or the writer
------------------------------------

-3rd Person P.O.V-

Xisuma had called all the Hermits to a special meeting in front of the diamond pile in the Cowmercial District, or better known as the Shopping District. He had called everyone because he had a free server wide game for them to play, and because the server had been feeling a bit boring because Tag 2: Electric Boogaloo hadn't had much happen.

As everyone slowly flooded around the majestic pile of shiny rocks and quartz, all calling to one another and forming in small groups, Xisuma, who was sitting atop the ledge of the stained glass and happily swinging his legs, watched with a smile hidden by his helmet and his eyes full of joy. He was proud of what he had helped build up since the first season, the season where nobody thought it would grow this much. The season that almost none of the remaining Hermits had joined, and yet, some were here and all happy.

The chatter had died down and now the smile on Xisuma's face, although unseen, had spread to the others and it was a good vibe that was being spread. He was too busy being the happy ol' derp he was to notice everyone quietly waiting for him to speak and explain why he gathered them.

"Hehe, hey Eex-i-suuuma, you there?" Well, that voice belonged to Grian!

"Hm? Ah yes, sorry everyone, I was too busy staring at the lovely smiles I see on everyone's faces, or at least the faces that are visible."

He could see EX and Etho give an offended pose and dramatic gasp as they pretended to be hurt, the group they were standing in either letting out small chuckles or playfully punching their shoulders. The smile of Xisuma's face only grew more, and if you were close enough then you'd be able to see the corners of his lips appearing over the edge of his air filters.

"Anyways, I had a free server wide game I want to show you! It's a free thing like I said and it should end with us all being closer than before!"

"Dude, is that even possible? Most of us are joined at the hip!" Ren called out, his trademark smile plastered across his face.

"Hey! Shut it! It is very well possible and maybe we could even start up the monthly parties again!" BDubs shouted. It wasn't heard but it was seen as Doc winced and ducked his head while covering his ears. Almost in an instant BDubs was tightly hugging him and apologizing for being loud. The other two in they're group softly chuckled, or at least Etho did. Beef let out a louder laugh that wouldn't hurt Doc's overly sensitive hearing.

"Soooooooo what's the game or are you just gon watch us be nice to each other?" Grian said, trying to sound annoyed but the shine of joy in his eyes and ear-to-ear smile on his lips gave away his mood.

"I'll tell you, I'll tell you! It's something I like to call Lip Locked!"

"Well I dunno if I like or hate the sound of that.." Keralis kinda shouted and whispered.

"Oh don't worry! It's fine! Basically, it's a game where certain Hermits will be Hiders and others will be Seekers! The way your role is determined is by drawing out a colored paper. Red is a Seeker and green is a Hider. The Seekers will then be given a Hider they have to find and kiss by the end of the week. The Hiders have to avoid the Seekers at all cost, or else that are eliminated from the game. Hiders won't know who the Seekers are and they don't know which friend is looking for them. The winner of the game will win a free pass to one store of their choosing for 5 days and 5-10 diamond blocks."

The Hermits all went silent, trying to process what the frickty frack they just heard. Xisuma's legs had stopped swinging and he was nervous of what the others would think.

Nobody dared speak until it was almost an eerie silence and it was making them uncomfortable. When that time hit, Mumbo spoke up.

"Well, who's joining? Because I will.. even.. if I.... regret it.. oh dearie me what am I getting myself into..?"

Soon another spoke up, this time it was Cleo!

"I guess why not? I mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Cleo, dear Cleo. Whenever you say that, horrible, tremendously horrific things happen. And I can't wait." Joe said, slightly shocking a few others. He normally tried to stop the chaos but he was joining? No way!

After that, everyone joined but Falsie, TFC, and Jevs. Their reasons? False didn't want to kiss anyone, Jevin still missed Wels and Python and felt like he couldn't kiss someone without missing them(after he said this a group hug most likely happened), and well, TFC is the dad of the server, he's not gonna kiss them.

In the end, everyone was smiling, laughing, and overall being happy bois.

Xisuma smiled, this was his life, and he wouldn't change it for the world.

Word Count: 947

(A/N) dude are y'all proud? I WROTE FLUFF! Like I'm proud of myself, especially since this got done in only 3 days and the last chapter was done in 30 minutes! The other one-shot is being debated on wether I should finish it or not lol