The Swap

None| Fluff| S7

TW: None I can think of

If There Are Any More, Please Tell Me
------------------------------------

-3rd Person P.O.V-

Well, when Doc woke up today to receive over fifty messages from Cub, all saying something along the lines of "GET OVER TO MY BASE NOW!". It had confused Doc but he left anyways because well, his first time back in a few weeks was meant to make his friends happy, not ignore them. He soon started the very long trek into the scorching heat of the desert, already contemplating life after about ten minutes of entering. After about a half an hour walk, he arrived and had almost collapsed if it hadn't been for Jevin to catch him. Jevin brought him into the room and Doc was wondering how Jev hadn't melted yet. Once Doc was in the room, he was sat on a table and Cub entered the room, as well as Cleo. Cleo propped herself on the nearest furnace when she learned the hard way that wasn't a good a idea. Cub walked over to Doc after Jevin moved, shooting a worrisome last glance at Doc before going through the door.

When Cub stood below Doc, he had to hold back his snickers at how short his capitalist friend was. Doc was also short as hell but Cub managed to beat that. As Doc was thinking, he never noticed Cleo was making a potion for Cub, or that Cub had thrown it on him until it was too late. Until he felt odd tingles in his body and his whole body shifting to change, the white glow in front of him was almost blinding. When the color faded, he noticed he felt... different. Cleo was the only one in the room seeing as Cub's footsteps were something he could hear, the panicked running confusing him.

When he looked at Cleo, she looked.... horrified and happy. Horrified of what had happened but grateful that they, after almost three years, had another female on the server. When Cleo showed Doc what he looked like, he almost fainted. He had shrunk by a bit so he was as tall as Cub, he had his hair in a short and low ponytail, his whole body was just a tad bit more feminine, and the most noticeable thing was the now dark gray sports bra that was around his chest. He looked in that mirror for over ten minutes, and he was panicking. Not enough to have a panic attack but enough to make him sweat. Cleo had noticed and turned him from the mirror, asking him a question.

"Doc, are you alright?"

"I-I think so? I'm worried though.."

At that, Cleo pulled him into a almost bone crushing hug, and Doc felt a bit better.

------------------------------------
-Tiiiiiime SKIP!-
------------------------------------

Cleo had brought Doc over to a small place that The Gorls™ had made without showing it on camera or to other Hermits. The only ones that knew of it were Cleo, Stress, False, Iskall, and now Doc. Through the entire trip there, Doc was wondering what it'd be like. He knew of one thing, that.. uh... something happened every month.. yeah, he really hoped this was fixed soon. It's not it was bad, he liked it. Just, dealing with blood around his really light pink and white room, as well as having a white jacket wasn't going to mix very well. He knew that the other girls dealt with it on the regular and I mean, you have to give it to them. It's impressive they can keep everything clean.

Cleo snapped Doc back into reality and he had only now saw they had arrived and the other two girls were starring at him as Iskall did whatever they pleased with the small baby slime that they had found. It was this moment he and Cleo should probably explain.. this mess.

After a half an hour explanation, the girls welcomed him with open arms. Stress taught him how to do makeup and even gavehim some while Cleo taught him how to make flower crowns. Him and Iskall had a chat about their cybernetic pieces and about pronouns, and at that point Doc settled with he/them, even if they were his pronouns before. He didn't want she because it made him really uncomfortable and the other four accepted that. After all that, him and False had a conversation on PvP and even fought against one another for an hour or two. The winner was ultimately False for the first few rounds but Doc had caught up and it ended in a tie.

The whole day was just full of giggles and laughter while Iskall painted Doc's nails. Maybe, just maybe, he could stay a girl for a while. Well, now that he thought of it, he could always xBvome back and be welcomed, being non-binary just like Iskall. He smiled at the thought, and slowly let himself melt into the hug he was in with them. He was content and happy, and never wanted this moment to end.

Word Count: 868

(So I managed to finish in two days, and I'm proud as frick of myself! It's been so long since last ove seen this Word Count-)