Backup

They never were plan A. They were the last step. The one that they didn't think of and only spoke about when needed. Not wanted, needed. They were the backup, the last option. The never heard opinion. The one that never was seen or heard. They weren't the first stwp, the important piece to the puzzle. They could be thought as the last piece that wasn't secahed for and only found weeks late. To be described as..... as the last one. In the back. Never saw, noticed, or spoke to. They couldn't care. The couldn't feel. It stung their soul, ripped them in half and tore them to shreds but feeling was never an option. It was... It was the last thing. Anger and sadness? Joy and fear? Disgust and fury? None. Not even an inch. They weren't first pick. They. Were. The. Failure. It wasn't a hidden fact. It was commonly told. Only unmentioned when noticed. They knew. It hurt. So much. So fucking much. They never knew they could fix it. Could help. Could save themselves.........until, until it was too late. They had hung the rope and cut the wrists. The letter had been neatly folded and set. The room was spotless and blood out of sight. The bags were packed and the chair was only left. They had slowly approached it and stood. Then stopped. They're friends might've cared. Their family didn't however. They're crush would maybe care. Maybe. They couldn't be sure. Then, they started to cry. Hot tears poured down their face as the grip was loosened and they fell to the floor as the began muttering the same phrase"it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair!" They cried until tears were a thing of the past. The stood and stopped. Then, they climbed the chair and put the rope around their neck. Then, they jumped. The last thing they ever saw was their best friend coming over in a panic, but they were too late.

Can you guess who it was? Haha.... I bet so. It....... was me.