Chapter 11 |✔

"He is a high organized killer. Everything has his place in his fantasy, even the victim herself. Nothing he does is an accident. If he leaves anything in the house, it should be found by us."

"The Unsub brought his weapons with him." Gideon takes over my declaration as the police officers in front of us write down what's important for them to know and to remember.
"Tape, glue, wire. He did not leave them at the scene. He took them when he left. He has a kind of killing kid that he carries."

"Organized killers usually have a skilled job, likely technology related, which may involve the use of hands. The crime scenes are far enough apart that he needs a vehicle. This will be well-kept, obsessively clean, as will be his home. He's diurnal, he attacks occur during the day so the vehicle may be related to his work, possibly a company car or truck." Hotch explained, before Derek continued.

"We believe he watches the victims for a time, learns the rhythms of the home, knows his time frame."

"You're not going to catch him accidentally." Gidon got up from the chair he's been sitting on before getting to a halt next to me, in front of the officers.
"He destroys symbols of wealth in the victims' homes. He harbours envy of and hatred toward people of a higher social class. He feels invisible around them."

Spencer, who stood next to me, the coffee cup in his hands, started to talk about the ballade, while moving his hands around, a habit I notices he did every time he explained something.
"Class is the theme of the poem which he left at the various crime scenes. At one point in the poem, the woman attempts to bide Death, but he doesn't accept it. He says this is the one moment when riches mean nothing."

"When it comes to death poor and rich are exactly alike. There's no difference."

"So he's poor?" Captain Griffith asked me, who was sitting on a desk in front of us.

"No, he's more likely to be middle-class. Our Unsub blends in, he appears to belong there. A decidedly lower-class person would stick out, especially in a highly patrolled neighbourhood."

Detective Martin held up his finger to point at the crime scene photos, before asking: "Why does he glue the eyes open?"

"The UnSub is an exploitative rapist. Most rape victims close their eyes during the attack, turn their heads. For some rapists, this ruins the fantasy. For this type of rapist, the goal is more related to the victim watching him than the act itself." Elle explained and the Detective looked rather disturbed but who could blame him? It was disturbing.

"The verses, the staging, the aggressive language, 'I am Death'. This is a guy who, while being in control at the crime scene, almost certainly feels inadequate in the rest of his life."

"That's why he couln't wait for you to figure out what he'd done. Why he needed to make sure all his crimes were counted. His victims. They represent whatever it is that's controlling him, and he wants that control back. He is under the thumb of a powerful woman who frightens him. And a final point, he is white."

The captain immediately disagreed after Gideon's last declaration. "We have witnesses that identify him as a black male."

Jason nodded. "The attacker was black. Hee in not the Tommy Killer."

The Captain looked rather confused while Hotch continued to clarify his mind. "Mrs. Gordon's husband came home at the same time that he always does. The Tommy Killer would've known that."

"And Mrs. Gordon's attacker wore a ski mask. The UnSub knows when he walks into a house he' going to kill the woman who lives there. If you're not leaving any witnesses, why wear a ski mask?"

I nodded, following along Elle's narration as I looked at the officers.
"The intention of the attacker from Mrs. Gorban was never to kill. But our UnSub wants just that. And to be perceived. He's a sucker for attention. He wants to be seen. He wants to be felt. But most importantly, he wants to be feared."

"Your attempted rapist is a garden-variety, disorganized young man." Hotch continued and I looked at the police officers as Elle continued to explain, how the ages were classified.

All those men looked disturbed, disgusted and helpless. They realized that if they didn't call the FBI, they would have never catch this UnSub, which frustrated them.

After giving the profile, Elle and Morgan went to arrest the attacker of Mrs. Gordan, a young man who delivered groceries to their home, while JJ put out a press conference at the same time, to make it look like they would arrest him for the Tommy Killing's, which would make the real Tommy Killer furious.

The technical analyst of the BAU, Penelope Garcia, whom I've met on the phone about 30 minutes after we had delivered the profile, would trace the call from our UnSub and gives us a location on where he would be.

Right now, we were sitting in front of telephones, waiting for the serial killer to step into our trap. I was sitting with Derek, JJ on the table in front of us, Spencer and Elle on the desk behind.
"You know, for being a psychologist and never really doing those things, you really are doing a great job."

I smiled at Derek, rolling the pencil back and forth on the desk.
"Oh yeah, because it's so easy being a psychologist. Especially in prison."

He held up his finger and shook his head, returning my smile. "Wait. Don't give me that sarcasm. I never said that, Weaver."

I snorted, shrugging my shoulders and brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "You know, I never got your last name. It's just fair, since you know my last name, that I know yours, too."

"Yeah yeah, I already know what's goin' on here. You want to know my last name so you can see if it would sound good on you when we get married. Genna Morgan, I can't talk for you, but I think it sounds pretty good."

He winked and I swallowed, blinking a few times. He was the one who ghosted Tamara. Who had one night and then won't even come to the double date he had planned with his friend-.

"Wait a minute." I mumbled as my eyes fell to Reid. He was talking to Elle, before suddenly, looking my way too.

He was the friend that I should have had a date with. 

~●~

Please leave I like and comment!

What do you think will happen next?

In this chapter, I tried to let Genna have her own explanation from my imagination. Everything she said, was never said in the episode because I wanted to try to do my own thing, whole still taking the timeline and the limes from the episode! How did you like it?

Love you❤