Chapter 21 |✔

As fast as I could I ran up to my sisters' room, Spencer carefully on my heels.
     I knew it had been hard for him as Hotch told him to not leave me alone for one second even when bringing my sister into custody, so as he stepped inside with me, I was very thankful that he wouldn't leave my side, not even when he possibly could ran into his mother, which was one of his biggest fears.

I took a deep breath and knocked on her door, waiting some moments before entering, knowing if I would go in straight Gabby would be afraid.

"Gabs, it's me. Genna. I'm coming in, okay?"
I didn't wait fo an answer as I opened the door, Spencer standing net to me by now.

As careful as I could I entered the room, finding her in front of her desk, drawing something.
Carefully, I got closer and could detect what she drew;
It was a childish painting of four people. Two adults and two little girls, one taller than the other. On top of the adults, she had written 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' in her messy handwriting, the two little girls had the headline 'me' and 'Genna'.

I smiled sadly, being happy that Gabriella was okay and that she made process in her therapy.
"Where were you?" she asked me, not looking up as she dipped the brush back into the already colored water.
She drew with watercolors, her favourites.

"I'm sorry honey, but I had to work. Look, I will explain everything to you when-."

"I got your letters. You sure nobody opened them before me and spied on the both of us? It seemed like they have been opened before."

I closed my eyes, exhaling deeply. I knew that this was going to be harder than I thought. "I'm sure that nobody opened them, but look we really have to-."

"Who's your friend? Is that he Spencer you wrote about in your letters?"

I swallowed as my eyes widened, looking  at Spencer whose eyes were wide in surprise too.
"Yeah, that's him. Would you like to meet him in person?"

She nodded slowly, placing the brush on the desk and wiping her hands on her white coat before getting up and examining him with eager eyes.
"He's even cuter than you had described him."

By this point, my cheeks had turned a crimson red as my eyes were glued to my vans.
I had given my sister detailed 'report' about my new job and what happened in Quantico, so I may or may not had mentioned Spencer in some of my letters, thinking that they would never meet and that it was safe.
I even wrote her how I thought I developed some feelings for him but that I still wasn't sure.
Something I would have told nobody.

Spencer cleared his throat, scratching the back of his head and brushing a piece of hair behind his ear, fiddling with his hands nervously.
"Ehm, hey Gabriella. My name's Spencer and right now, it's really important that you come with us, okay?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head, before looking at me.
"No. Tell him that I won't go anywhere with him. I don't know this man."

I nodded slowly, snapping out of my embarrassment and taking a step forward, so that I was closer to her.
"He understands. But you have to go with me. We are going to drive to-."

"NO!" Se cried out as she ran into the corner of her room, sitting down with her legs up to her chest, hugging them close to her body.
"No, I'm not going into this hell thing."

I exhaled deeply as I nodded and carefully sat down in front of her.
"Okay, if you don't want to drive, then we can walk. But please, we have to go now."

"Okay."
She slowly got up, hugging herself thight as she pressed her cozy cardigan around her body.

"Great, did you get your things?"

She turned around, tilting her head to the side while furrowing her eyebrows and pressing her lips together.
"You didn't ask me to do it."

"Yeah sure, I'm sorry. Where are they?"

She walked up to her wardrobe, opening the door and grabbing a bag, supposedly with all her things because nothing was hanging in her wardrobe.
"The nurses said to unpack my things, but I didn't want to. I wanted to be ready when Mommy and Daddy are coming so I just moved the bag out of their sight."

I smiled slightly and shook my head at my smart sister before asking her if I should carry the dark blue piece of fabric.
She shook her head, holding it tight "No. I can carry it."

~○~

We had just dropped my sister of, telling her that I would be coming soon and that she shouldn't worry about any spies or anything like that.

I sat in the car as I waited for SSpencer to come back with the drinks and some snacks he bought a the nearest petrol station.

I tried to normalize my breath as I kept thinking of the dead people, the pictures burning themselves inside of my head without permission.

I closed my eyes but opened them the moment I realized that they were even more intense with my eyes were shut.
I exhaled deeply, trying to distract myself and think of something good.

The first thing that popped into my head was the day my mom and dad died.
You may think that it was the saddest day, not exactly perfect to think about when my thoughts had to be happy.

It was indeed the worst day of my life but before that, before the accident, it had been the best.
We were all so happy to bring my sister back into our new home.

We had talked about playing some boardgames, eat the chocolate cake my mom and I made and watch the lion king. My mom had talked about how she wanted a dog, while my dad argued that a cat would be less work and better anyway.

      They had loved each other so much.
I used to think it was disgusting when they kissed, but what I would give today to see them again, embraced and loving each other.

The second memory that popped in my head was the day I met Tamara, my first day here in Las Vegas.
She was my neighbor and I was skating down the street as she bumped into met.

At first, we didn't like each toher.
I thought she was too dramatic and emotional and she disliked me because I was too mean and sarcastic.
But we still coulnd't keep our distance.

     Every time we were alone outside, playing something all by ourselves, one of us came up to the other and without saying a word, we continued playing, this time together.
It was easy, it was good.

After some time we started hanging out at each others places, having a love hate relationship while our parents loved each other, but we first got really close when I knocked on her front door, a complete mess after my parents died.
   Since that day, we were inseparable.

The third memory came unexpected.
It had been one evening, after a really bad case.
I was quite agitated and frightened so I asked Sencer to come over.
And he did.

He had brought Chinese food, I started teaching him how to eat with chopstick, which by the way, he still couldn't handle but got better, and watched some movies till we fell asleep on the couch together.

I woke up to us cuddling and at that moment, the way his smooth breath hit my skin repeatedly and his arms were snuggled arund my waist, I knew that I was smitten.

As hard as I tried to deny it, at that moment I knew that he had my heart and I couldn't do anything about it. 

~●~

Heyoo guys!

I love this chapter, tell me how you liked it.

Are u more a cat or dog kinda person?
I love both, I would want both hahaha

Love u❤