Chapter 18 |✔

After Gideon raged up our UnSubs anger, giving us a way to find him while he profiled every one of the team members, saying that I was not as good as everyone -inculding me- thought I would be and how I should have been the one to die in the car accident.

The last statement took me by surprised and as the case went on, I tried not to think too much about it, but it wasn't possible. I couldn't stop my thoughts to ran on about how he was right, how I asked myself that every single day and how i feel guilty about not thinking about them ever single minute.

I started walking up to the house where Cheryl was held when I accidently bumped into another Agent that I wasn't very familiar with.
"Ops, Sorry. A little dark here, huh?"

I felt a shiver running down my spine at the sensation of his voice. The way he pronounced this word. 'Little'. It triggered something inside of me. Little... Little... 'A little running around, getting our pulses racing'.

My eyes widened as I looked at the man in front of me, his smile turning downwards. I knew that he noticed that I recognized him, so I smiled, slowly walking back.
"Yeah, just a little...uh..."

I looked around, trying to find something to defend myself, but before I could, I was pushed against a wall and a fist collided with the side of my head, making my vision blurry.

I tried to scream for help but I got hit again before falling down to the ground unconscious.

~○~

Slowly, my eyes flatter open to the sound of my phone ringing. I shook my head, which wasn't a good idea because now my headache was even stronger, before I blinked and answered the call.
"Yeah?"

"Genna? Thank god, are you okay? What happened?"
The worried voice of Spencer rang into my ear as the memories started to flew back into my mind, making me get up and go into the house as quickly as possible.

"T-The Agent. He's the UnSub. I knew that I heard that bloody voice. I should've told someone sooner."
I opened the front door quietly as I entered the house, my eyes adjusting to the dark.

"No, don't worry. It's okay, we now know too. Morgan isn't picking up his phone, could you please take a look around?"

I nodded, making my way through the house and to the kitchen. "Sure. Gonna call you in 5."

I ended the call as I saw a dark figure on the kitchen floor. I ran up to Morgan, checking his pulse and exhaling a breath I didn't noticed I was holding in. "Derek, get up! Derek!"

Figuring that he was going to be okay, I grabbed his gun -just in case- and quietly but quickly walked up to the room where Cheryl was.
I didn't intend to shoot someone, but I liked to be prepared for everything.

Slowly, I opened the door, gun held out in front of me as I entered the room, ready to attack that sick bastard.

My eyes quickly scanned the room before lowering the gun, being relieved that Cheryl was alright and Elle had handled the situation.

She looked at me with a smirk, shaking her head and nodding toward the gun as she handcuffed the Agent. "You really wanted to shoot someone?"

I looked between the gun and Elle before smirking as well, lying a hand on my hip to play it cool.
"Well, what can I say? I'm Weaver. Genna Weaver, 007."
I turned the gun in my hand, blew at it as if i had just fired a bullet and put it back in my imaginary gun holder, while the two girls were laughing.
I loved to make bad jokes to lighten up the mood.

"C'mon, let get you and your sister back together, shall we?" I said as I laid an arm around her shoulders, smiling at her.
"You know, you can be lucky that you aren't conjoined twins cause if you were, then it would've been way easier for him to abduct the both of you. Thank the lucky little stars."

She laughed as I wiped off her tears. "Thank god."

~○~

I sighed as I finished the report, sending some of the finished revues to the judges before I yawned and packed up my things. I said my goodbyes to Morgan and Elle and walked to the elevtor, pressing the ground floor.
I was so ready for a hot cup of my favorite tea and my bed.

The elevators door rang and just as I was about to get in, another person got out and our eyes met, my mouth falling open in surprise.
"What on earth are you doing here? And why are you crying?"

Tamara's bloodshot eyes widened as she examined my face, her mouth open in shock and worry because of the bruises from the slap.
"Oh my... Genna, what happened?"

I waved it off and wanted to explain but I realized that Derek was still here and that if they met, she would be even more sad than she already was.

"Ehm, you know what?" I started as I grabbed her suitcase, rolling it into the open elevator.
"What about we go to my hotel room, grab a drink and-."

"Tam?"
I've hard the way too familiar dark voice ask in confusion as I turned around, closing my eyes and shaking my head.
Oh please no.

"D-Derek? Derek Morgan?"

He smiled one of his charming smiles and nodded. "Exactly. What are you doin' here, mama?"

I cringed at the nickname while Tammy linked her arms in front of her chest and raised her brows.
"Mama? Really? After not even returnin' my texts and calls, nothin' else? That's a huge disappointment."

She grabbed my hand as Derek opened his mouth.
"Look, I'm sorry. It's just the job-."

She rolled her eyes, getting into the elevator with me and pressing the button. "It's always the job. I get it. I really do but you didn't have to be rude. A simple 'Hey, sorry but I'm too busy with ma job and ma other side chicks' would've had been more nice."

I raised my eyebrows and pressed my lips together to prevent myself from laughing. He seemed really surprised and opened his mouth but got cut off by the elevator doors slowly closing.

I glanced over to her, seeing how she tried to calm herself down, before I wanted to distract her.
"So, how did you find me and why exactly are you here? Not that I'm complaining. I've really missed you."

She smiled and grabbed my hand as she took a couple of deep breaths, her lips starting to treble.
"You know... my job?"

I nodded.
"Yeah, the one you hated where you had to share your patients with the other veterinarian."

"He fired me. He fire me, can you imagine that?" She gestured wildly with her arms and hands as she tried to explain why she lost her job.
"I just wanted to grab something to eat and told Dr. Vallagher, that little Asshole, to cover my patients because he always asked if he could have some of 'em.
Then, when I got my back, the head of the clinic was there waiting for me. He said that I shouldn't have left my shift and that because of me, a poor little hamster didn't make it."
She
laughed, a bitter laugh. "Can you actually believe that? Than I told him that I had Vallagher to cover my shift but this bastard just shrugged and told me that he woulnd't know anything about it. That's why I lost the job."

I raised an eyebrow, not believing that it was the only reason, as she shrugged looking at the ground. "Maybe it was partly the fact that i threw my sandwich in Vallagher's face and told him to go fuck himself.
Buuuut... It doen't mater anymore.
I bought this ticket right when I left, knowing that the only thing that could help me was right here in Quantico. So, when you weren't answering your phone, I called the bureau and the technical analyst, who is gonna be my other best friend, told me to come here at 3am cause you were stuck up in your work."

She smiled at me and I laughed, nodding. "Wow, that was spontaneous."

She laughed and her face lit up again. I loved her mood swings.
"Yeah and that's not the only thing. I coulnd't leave my two babies with this creepy ass woman so I brought them with me. Nala and Simba are in my car for the last 10 minutes, so we have to hurry."

~●~

I don't know how you feel but I love Tamara! Tell me your thoughts bout her please I'm kinda unsure haha

That's one of the longes

Love u and please leave a comment and vote and maybe even share this story with your fellow cm lovers!❤❤❤