THIRTEEN

13. i really don't

hope you enjoy it.

•••

EDEN ABRELL

EDEN ABRELL

My eyes fluttered open.

I looked up to see Huxley's sleeping face. I smiled, bringing my head back down to his chest, tracing invisible shapes into his shoulder with my index finger. His arms were wrapped around my waist tightly, caging me on top of him.

I felt his hands tighten around my waist making me look up at him. He was looking down at me with a small, content smile. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly.

He placed his head in the crook of my neck, whispering against my skin. "I could get used to this."

"Used to what?" I asked.

"Waking up with you in my arms." He placed a kiss on my neck. "It pleases me to a great extent."

I smiled, doing the same to him as I rested my head in the crook of his neck. His hands run up and down my back, his fingers running along my spine.

"I love you, Eden," He whispered in my ear, pulling back to look at me.

I leaned in, whispering against his lips, "I love you, Huxley."

I pressed my lips against his. He kissed back, tugging my body upwards. I giggled and sat on his lap, straddling him. I slid my tongue into his mouth as we french kissed. Huxley sat up, keeping his grip on me tight and pulled me close. I placed my hands against his cheeks, pulling back from the kiss and resting my forehead on his as I hummed in delight.

He rubbed his nose against mine, giving me an Eskimo kiss. "Let's go out today."

My head cocked back and my eyes lit up with excitement. "Really?"

He smiled at me, "Yeah. We can do whatever you want."

"Really?" I squealed excitedly.

"Yes, my stunning," He smiled and nodded. "Anywhere you want to go?"

I bit my lip and looked down, becoming shy all of a sudden. "Can we go to La Haricot Fleur for dinner, please?"
{Meaning: The Flower Bean}

"The one the next town over?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and look at him, rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. "I've only been there once and they had the best food."

"It's a date." He said.

I squealed and wrapped my arms around him, peppering his face with kisses. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

He chuckled and smiled cutely at my reaction. "Alright then. Let's go." He said, pulling us from the couch.

I smiled widely and grabbed my phone as we walked outside and jumped in his car. He started the car as I buckled up, then placed his seatbelt on. He backed out of my driveway and drove down the street.