THIRTY-FIVE

35. alone not lonely

•••

EDEN ABRELL

EDEN ABRELL

I shifted in the bed, wincing softly at the pain between my legs. My moment of pain was short-lived as I saw Huxley's face and all my memories from yesterday came back to me. I smiled, snuggling closer, though slightly uncomfortable, it was worth it to see his face.

Huxley's eyes fluttered open and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Huxley smiled and bent his head as he kissed me. He whispered against my lips, "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, baby." I echoed softly. I cuddled closer, slowly lifting my leg to wrap it around his waist, wincing a little as I did.

"Are you okay, stunning?" He asked, concern in his tone. "Did I hurt you?"

I smiled, shaking my head. "I'm only a little sore, as expected. But I am okay."

He looked at me worriedly. "Are you sure, Eden?"

I smiled. "Huxley last night was amazing."

Huxley and I went all out from yesterday afternoon into the early morning. We went from the door to the couch to the kitchen. From there we went to a wall and then to another. We even did it in the bathroom and the shower.

After all of that, we finally made it to our bedroom. When we got home from the hospital, we were making love and fucking for hours.

Sometimes it was sweet and tender and other times it was rough and carnal. Sometimes it was both. And it was very, very good. A little pain was worth it for how good and pleasurable it felt. Of course, we took a break for food, but then we were right back at it.

"Amazing?" He grinned, cocking his brow.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I rested my chin on his shoulder and looked up at him. "Yes. Amazing." I smiled, tracing shapes into his bare chest.

Huxley groaned. "Stunning, don't do that or I will take you right in this bed again."

"What?" I said confused.

"You trace shapes and letters and lines when you are turned on." He said.

I opened my mouth, blushing. "I do?"

Huxley chuckled softly. "You do. I noticed it not too long after we got together. It's very cute."

"So when you tensed during dinner with my family," I said, my thoughts leaving my mouth as I thought them. "It was because you knew I was horny?"

Huxley nodded, pulling me closer and wrapping his arms around me. Huxley placed one hand over the leg I had wrapped around him and held me close. I smiled, pressing my lips to his sensually.