** THIRTY-EIGHT

38. all the time

**Anxiety is discussed in this chapter. If you're not comfortable with this topic I suggest you skip straight to the end of the chapter.**

Enjoy.

•••

EDEN ABRELL

EDEN ABRELL

I pulled myself closer to Huxley's sleeping figure and ran my fingers through the loose strands of my hair that were splayed across the pillow underneath my head.

This was peace.

I rested my chin on Huxley's chest and I stared up at him. He looked so peaceful and handsome. I smiled, placing a kiss on his chest.

His warm skin on my lips sent a shock of tingles through my body. I bit my lip, leaning up and pressing my lips on his. I pulled away and set my chin in his chest again. I traced his cheekbone with my thumb and watch him with a soft smile.

There were no amount of words that could ever describe how much I loved this man.

Infinitely is only the beginning.

Huxley stirred and opened his eyes. "Hey, stunning," his groggy voice spoke, tugging my lips into another lazy smile.

"Hey, baby."

A soft comfortable silence filled the room. For once, the silence didn't bother me. I felt safe and welcome. This was my place, my home.

"You're really cute when you're asleep you know."

He raised his eyebrows at me. "You watched me while I was asleep."

"Yes."

Huxley chuckled, the sound of his melodious laughter sifted through the room, depriving it of any ingenuity. He grabbed my leg and hooked it around his hips to pull me closer. He buried his face in my neck and placed a soft kiss there. "I love you so much, you weirdo."

I scoffed, unable to mask the smile forming on my face. "Don't act as if you've never watched me when I'm asleep."

"I'm not. It's just the flat out way you said it." He spoke, rubbing my thigh.

I grabbed his cheeks and pressed our foreheads against each other as I stared him dead in the eyes. "Every relationship has a creepy streak, Huxley." His eyes widened slightly as he looked at me. "Every. Relationship."

Huxley cleared his throat, blinking a couple of times. "Well, I am extremely turned on right now."

"My vagina is pressed against your thigh so." I shot back and shrugged.

He laughed, shaking his head slightly. "Could be, but you don't give yourself enough credit. You are incredibly beautiful and sexy when you do just about anything in my eyes."