°° THIRTY-FOUR

34. i welcomed it

°° Smut is in this chapter°°

•••

EDEN ABRELL

EDEN ABRELL

"Huxley!" I yelled. I stood side-on in front of the mirror in our bedroom with my shirt pulled up. I ran my finger over my belly, seeing the protrusion of our baby's growth. I smiled as my eyes watered.

"Yeah, stunning, you ready to go?" I heard Huxley ask behind me. I turn around, my hand still holding my top up as I face him. He frowned as he saw my tears then his eyes dropped to my midsection. He looked up, his own eyes glistening as he held his hands against his lips as if he were praying. "You're starting to show."

I nodded, biting my lip as I smile. Huxley made his way towards me, dropping his hands and wrapping them around me, pulling me in for a hug. I smiled, returning the warm gesture and I felt my little bump press against his stomach. Huxley loosened his grip on me and turned me in his arms so we were both facing the mirror. Huxley lifted my shirt, which had fallen when I hugged him back, holding it just under my breasts.

"We're having a baby." He smiled. "I'm so excited."

"Me too," I rested my hands on top of his.

"I'm counting down the days until I meet you," Huxley stroked my baby bump. I smiled at the words he said to our baby. He was so sweet and loving. I loved him so much.

I gasped as his fingers brush against my bare hip, my body unintentionally heating up from his touch. Tingles rushed to my centre and it nearly strangled me.

Oh but, we have an ultrasound appointment in an hour. I stood in his arms thinking for a moment. Maybe we could be quick?

I looked in the mirror and brush my finger against his wrist as he holds my stomach. "Quickie?" Huxley's eyes snap up to meet mine in the mirror. I could feel his breath lightly fanning the side of my cheek. It felt so good. I bit my lip, looking at him in the mirror. I pressed my butt against him and ground gently. He groaned, gripping my hips. I could feel him swell underneath me and I grinned at him in the mirror.

"Right before a doctors appointment, stunning?" He asked. "Really?"

I shrugged my shoulders as I run my fingers over his arms. "I can't help it. I'm hormonal and horny." I bite my lip, whispering as I watch him. "And I want you to fuck me, right now, real quick."

His eyes darkened and he cleared his throat, shaking his head as he brought his lips down to my ear. "Later, stunning. We have an appointment to get to."

"Fine." I pouted and huffed but shrugged it off nonetheless. I left his arms and grabbed my shoes. I sat on the edge of our bed and put them on. I looked up at Huxley to see him looking at me with his eyebrow raised.