TWENTY-NINE

29. handsome it hypnotises

I wouldn't call what's in this chapter "smut" but light teasing.

Enjoy.

•••

EDEN ABRELL

EDEN ABRELL

I fought a giggle as Huxley pressed me against the shower wall, his arms either side of my face, trapping me in.

"You little minx." He said as he gleamed down at me, his chocolate eyes filled with lusty amusement.

I bit my lip and looked down, catching a glance of his hardening member as I ran my hands over his stomach and traced words that shouldn't be said aloud on his skin.

Huxley grabbed my chin gently but firmly and forced me to look up at his sexy chocolate eyes that were making me weak. Huxley kissed my lips softly. I lifted my chin, pressing my lips into the kiss. I felt Huxley's tongue slip out and lick my bottom tip. I opened my mouth and his tongue gained access.

I moaned, entangling my tongue with his as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I ran my hands over his wet shoulders, my right hand catching some of the cascading water.

I locked my hands behind his neck and brought our bodies even closer. I savoured the way his lips felt on mine as we made out. I felt tingles and—as cliché as it sounds—fireworks. I felt it in my heart and my soul as his lips warmed mine and as his hands caressed my body.

He made me feel safe. He made me feel loved. And I treasured every moment of it. Huxley released the kiss and stared down at me as we breathed heavily. He brought a hand up to cup my cheek, keeping his other arm firmly around my waist.

Huxley pulled me in for a hug, resting his chin on the crown of my head. I wrapped my arms around him and held my head against his heartbeat. I sighed contentedly put a butterfly kiss on his chest.

Huxley kissed my forehead and whispered gently in my ear, "I love you, Eden." His fingers traced along my spine, "So much." His hands fell to my hips and his thumbs traced the outline of my still flat stomach, "I love you both so much."

I frowned when I heard a crack in his voice and I looked up at him. I saw his beautiful chocolate eyes coated with a shiny gloss over them.

"Huxley," I whispered, bringing my hands up and cupping his cheeks, brushing my thumbs against his cheekbones. "Baby, don't cry." I kissed each of his cheeks and then I kissed his lips. "I love you. Don't cry."

Huxley breathed deeply as if he was forcing his eyes to swallow his tears. He opened his eyes and a single tear dropped down his cheek onto my hand. Once again, I caressed his cheeks with my thumbs as I looked up at him, my love for him shining in my green eyes.