°° SEVENTEEN

17. don't like sharing

°°Smut is in this chapter°°

•••

EDEN ABRELL

EDEN ABRELL

Huxley skimmed past me on his way into the kitchen. I raised my eyebrows, propping my elbows on the dining room table. I watch as he walks past me, heading towards his room, not even sparing me a glance.

"What?" I'm so confused.

What the hell is going on with him?

He's been ignoring me all morning and it was starting to get on my nerves. I stared at him as he came out again, ignoring me again. I huffed and walked down the hall into Gracie's room.

Fine then.

"Hey, do you want to go to the mall for the day?" I asked.

Gracie looked up at me and frowned, noticing my mood. "Yeah sure."

"Should I pack a bag?" She asked me. "So we can stay at yours after?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." I sighed, picked up my bags and scoured the room to make sure I have everything. I grabbed loose and extra pieces around the room that I found necessary and placed them in my bags. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room, following after my best friend.

As we walked past Huxley's room I paused. I looked at Gracie, "Give me a minute." I gave her my keys and waited until she walked off before I opened the door gently, closing it behind me before I set my bags down on the ground.

"Huxley," I called out.

He came out from his bathroom. His eyebrows were furrowed but his eyes lit up when they saw me. My heart warmed and I smiled at the sight.

I walked forward and took hold of his hand, bringing it to my lips. I watched as his eyes shifted from mine down to my bags on the ground. His eyebrows pulled together even more.

"Are you leaving?" The hurt in his voice sent knives to my heart. I shook my head, locking my hands behind his neck and pressing my body against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and pulled me closer.

"No, baby. I could never leave you. I love you." I kissed him tenderly to pour my love into him. "Gracie and I are just spending the night at my parents' house. We'll be back by lunch tomorrow."

He breathed out in relief, his whole body relaxing slightly but not completely. "Are you stressed, my love?" I ran my hands over his arms, enjoying their warmth.

He hummed slightly, tightening his hold around my waist as his eyes closed. "Yesterday was just a lot for me."

I bit my lip, looking up at him. "Well, I can help with that."