《 1 》

{ Sooyoung's pov }

It was very early in the morning, but I managed to get up. I was so excited for today it's my first day of college. I'm quite nervous but also very excited since I'm attending the same college as my best friend, Seonghwa.

Seonghwa even mentioned how his friends all go to the college. He said most of them are my age and will be attending for their first year while him and another friend are already in their second year of college.

I'm so excited to see Seonghwa everyday. Ever since he graduated high school, it's been lonely without seeing him at school. But everyday we did hangout (since we live next door to each other), so I wasn't alone all the time.

Seonghwa and I have been friends since elementary school. He's such an amazing friend and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. To this day I still remember how we became friends.

{ FlashBack: Elementary School }

"Bye sweetheart, be a good girl!", said my mom as she was dropping me off for my first day of school. I was so excited to meet new people and play in the playground! I waved my mom goodbye and kissed her on the cheek before going inside my classroom.

"Hello there, you must be Sooyoung my dear", said my teacher as she gave me a nice, and warming smile. I nodded my head and she showed me where my desk was at. I sat down in my seat and waited for class to start. Some kids may not be excited for school but I am! I've always wanted to see what school was like and now I get to finally experience it!

_________________

"Okay kids, it's recess time!", said the teacher as she opened up the classroom door. We all got into a straight line, waiting for the teacher to bring us outside. Once she did, we all scattered away and began playing. I went down the slide a few times and ran around which was fun. As I was going to go on the swings, I saw a little boy sitting alone while looking at everyone.

He seemed quite lonely so I decided to play with him. Maybe he needs a friend?

"Hello!", I greeted while smiling. He looked at me with a surprised look on his face."h-hello", he quietly said. I decided to sit next to him and talk to him.

"What's your name?", I curiously asked. The boy seemed very quiet and shy but I wouldn't mind becoming friends with him.

"S-Seonghwa", he said while looking down.

"Well hi Seonghwa! My name is Sooyoung", I put out my hand for a little handshake. Seonghwa looked at me and then my hand. He connected our hands together and shakes my hand.

"I hope we can become friends!", I said. Seonghwa smiled at me. He has a nice smile actually. "I hope we can too", he said.

{ End of FlachBack }

"Sooyoung hurry or else your gonna be late!", shouted my mom who was downstairs. Yes I still live with my parents. I do plan on moving out once I get a job and have enough money for me to live by myself, but for now I live with my parents.

I quickly put on my shoes and looked at my outfit one last time before heading out.