《 10 》

{ Sooyoung's pov }

"Thanks again Yunho for today, it was really fun!", I said while Yunho was dropping me off at Seonghwa's house.

"No problem, I love spending time with you. Your a fun person to be around", hearing that made my heart jump. He's so sweet and amazing, any girl would be lucky to have Yunho honestly.

"Well I'll get going now", I said before unbuckling my seat belt. I was about to get out of the car but Yunho stopped me by grabbing my wrist, causing me to stop from getting out of the car.

"One last thing", he said before smirking. Before I knew it, Yunho gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled at me. I could feel my face get warm.

"..."

"Goodnight Sooyoung", Yunho said before winking at me. I nodded and quickly got out of the car, waved Yunho goodbye and went inside the house. I put my hands on my face and started smiling while my hand went to my cheek where Yunho gave me a kiss.

"Finally your back, I was waiting hours for you", I was interrupted by Seonghwa coming downstairs from his room. "Oh sorry, I didn't know I was going to be gone for that long", I said while looking at Seonghwa. Looking at his eyes felt different. He looked almost sad, maybe a bit of anger?

"Can we now watch a movie together? Like how you promised me yesterday?"

"I'm sorry Seonghwa but I'm a bit tired, maybe tomorrow?"

"Really? Tomorrow? I waited all day for you so we could spend time with each other. I even made us food to eat together but guess you were having fun with your little boyfriend", Seonghwa rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms across his chest. I scoffed and looked at Seonghwa with a unbelievable face.

"Are you serious right now? Your fighting with me just because I'm hanging out with a friend?"

"Yeah I'm being serious. All you've been talking about is Yunho that's it. What about me? Have you ever thought of me the way you think of Yunho?", I was taken aback at his comment.

Have you ever thought of me the way you think of Yunho?

What was the supposed to mean?

"Just forget it. Obviously you forgot about your own best friend and now thinking about Yunho", Seonghwa turned around and started walking upstairs. I was so mad and couldn't believe he was fighting with me just because of Yunho. I had to stop him so I just said the first thing that came into my head.

"Well it's not my fault that I like him okay!"

Seonghwa quickly stopped his steps and froze in place. I placed my hand over my mouth, regretting what I had just said.

"W-what?", he stuttered, looking at me. His eyes speaking for himself, full of sadness in them.

"I l-like Yunho okay...now can we just stop fighting now?", I felt the tension between the both of us and I didn't like it. The feeling of Seonghwa staring into my soul was now getting to me. I pushed my way through the stairs and into the guest room, leaving Seonghwa alone in the living room.

{ Seonghwa's pov }

She likes Yunho. I knew it. Why did I even try to do something about it. It's obvious they like each other.

Maybe they'll even get together in the future and she'll forget about me or something.

Whatever it is, all I know is that I lost her for good...

__________________

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in 3 days. School was getting stressful for me and I just had to take a break and focus on school for a bit. Luckily I did all my work and was lucky enough to update. I had no idea what to write about at all so I just wrote this terrible chapter.

I promise that it won't be a sad story! Trust me! The plot of the story will rise soon but not now. Maybe in a few chapters. I just don't want this to be one of those books where everything happens so fast. Just want things to gradually progress throughout the book. Thank you guys for reading this book and giving me 1k reads on it! I love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️