《 17 》

{ Sooyoung's pov }

"And that's the lesson for today class, remember you have a test tomorrow!", the bell rung and students started packing their bags and left to go to their next class.

"Sooyoung, class is over", I looked and saw Yeosang who was standing next to me while carrying his bag. I nodded and got all my belongings together and left with him.

"I'm definitely going to fail the test tomorrow"

"Wait we have a test tomorrow!", I yelled out, catching everyone's attention who were in the hallways. I quickly bowed and apologized, then went back to Yeosang.

"Yeah we do, were you not paying attention or something?", said Yeosang as me and him were now walking side by side.

"Well you see-"

"You've been spacing out since yesterday dude, you sure your good?"

"Yeah I'm all good, I was just thinking that's all", Yeosang gave me a weird look but shrugged it off afterwards. Me and Yeosang soon separated ways and went to our next class. I hadn't even realized the bell ring, signaling that class was now starting. I just continued walking, taking my time, just thinking.

"Why did he kiss me though?", I asked, touching my cheek where Seonghwa kissed me at. Thinking about the incident made me embarrassed. Seonghwa acted so different, he seemed super confident and was like another Seonghwa the other day. I've never seen this side of Seonghwa before....is it bad I kinda want to see that Seonghwa again? Oh god why am I thinking about this, he's my bestfriend, nothing more then that, right?

I made it to my class and let out a sigh before opening the door. As I did so, I was soon greeted with a whole bunch of eyes on me. The teacher turned to me and crossed her arms.

"Your late Sooyoung", she said while looking at me with fierce eyes. Now this teacher I know for a fact hates my guts. How you may ask? Well let's just say she talks a bit too much and I fell asleep multiple times in her class causing her to be really mad at me and now she hates my guts.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't even realize the bell ring I was just-"

"Ah stop talking, detention after school", I sighed again and just hurried and practically ran to my seat, which was thankfully in the back of the classroom.

"Where were you?", asked Hongjoong as I quickly put my stuff down and put my head on my desk, covering my now red face from the embarrassment.

"I told you, I didn't realize the bell rung", I whispered yelled to Hongjoong. He seemed not to buy my excuse from the look he was giving me. "How the fuck did you now hear the bell ring? It's literally so loud, I can go deaf by the bell", I just shrugged my shoulders and began paying attention to the lesson. Hongjoong kept trying to question me but he knew not to bother me so he just left me alone.

__________________

"Alright class that's it for today, now get out of my classroom", with that, all the students didn't hesitate to leave the classroom, neither did I. I quickly left and practically ran to the cafeteria room (at this point I was starving). I regret not eating the food Seonghwa's mom offered me. I kept running, almost bumping into someone which I didn't thank god.

I hurried and finally made it to the cafeteria. I walked in line, got my food, and went to mine and the guys usual table and sat down and started eating.

"Hey Sooyoung", I looked up and saw Yunho smiling at me while putting down his tray next to mine. Kinda embarrassing since I had a lot of food in my mouth.

"You seem hungry", Yunho laughed while taking a seat next to me. I hurried and chewed the food in my mouth and wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah, didn't eat breakfast today", I said while picking up some more food and ate it.

"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out later today if you're free", Yunho asked while looking at me. I looked back and him and nodded, agreeing to hangout with him.

"Sure I'd love that"

"Okay! I'll pick you up maybe around 6:30?", I nodded and smiled, then continued eating my food. Yunho and I continued talking while each of the guys walked to the table. I was quite excited to hangout with Yunho after not being around him for a while. I miss his presence honestly. I missed his cute smile, his laugh, his nice warm hugs, yeah you can definitely tell I have a crush on him.

__________________

{ Yunho's pov }

This is it.

I can finally tell her how I feel.

I've been waiting to tell Sooyoung how I feel about her but Seonghwa kept taking her from me, which did make me sad. But this time, I hope I can confess to Sooyoung properly.

All I just hope is that she feels the same way as I feel towards her...

__________________

Oh my god I feel terrible! I'm so sorry for making you guys wait a week for another update! Like I really do feel bad. I just couldn't think about what to write and I've been preparing for my 8th grade promotion that's tomorrow. I promise I'll try to update more frequently for you all. I feel so bad for making you guys wait a whole week!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I had no idea what to write so I just came up with this but it's so bad :( but I tried. Thanks for reading my books and voting on them, I really appreciate it. Also thanks to the people who decided to follow me, I love you all a lot and can't believe a lot of people love my books! I promise to update more frequently! I love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

Twitter: @pardonkookie7

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️