《 21 》

{ Author's pov }

"Like I just don't get it! Why is he suddenly acting this way", Sooyoung complained as she laid her head on her desk. Sooyoung was ranting to Yeosang about what had happened between her and Seonghwa the other day. If there's one other person Sooyoung would talk about her problems to, it's Yeosang. Her and Yeosang were actually pretty close and are really good friends, so Sooyoung feelings comfortable talking about her problems to him.

Of course she had to talk about Seonghwa and how he was acting around her to someone. She was so confused why he was being like this, and she thought it was the perfect time to do so since basically they're class is doing nothing right now besides talking to each other.

"Look Sooyoung, I know you're a smart girl but right now I'm just gonna say it", Yeosang said, while Sooyoung lifted her head up and looked at him weirdly. How was this supposed to help her is what she asked herself.

"Say what?"

"You're stupid", he flat out said, causing Sooyoung to gasp dramatically while placing one hand on her chest. "How dare you call me stupid", she said while wiping a fake tear off her face.

"No don't get me wrong you can be smart but in this situation you're just stupid to not see the obvious", Sooyoung sighed and looked down. She thought for a moment, then the idea came back to her.

"There's no way", she said, letting out a breathy laughed (???). She kept denying the idea and couldn't believe it.

"Sweetheart he does", Yeosang said while patting her shoulder, then winking at her, giving her an evil smirk. "No there's no way he can like ME out of all people?!", Sooyoung yelled out, causing everyone to look at the confused yet shocked girl who caused scene. Sooyoung noticed and smiled awkwardly then quickly apologized and sat back down.

"Yeosang there's no way he can like me, maybe he's just acting like this cause he....", she quickly tried thinking of another idea to get rid of the main idea that Seonghwa likes her.

"Cause he likes you, you dumbass", Yeosang flicked her forehead hard, making the girl whine. She rubbed her forehead and gave Yeosang a deadly stare.

"How can you not be able to tell that he likes you, it's so obvious! Especially when he gets so jealous when you and Yunho act all gross and lovey dovey", Yeosang mentioned while pretending to throw up. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"You know have you ever considered the fact that he's acting this way just to get my attention away from Yunho?", she blurted out. Yeosang looked at her then gave her a questioning look, letting Sooyoung know he's confused.

"I mean like, he's always trying to hangout with me whenever I try to go out with Yunho", she said. Yeosang laughed loudly, not caring that other people looked at him and the girl weirdly.

"That's because he's jealous! He likes you and wants you to himself! Sooyoung come on I thought you were much smarter then this", Yeosang laughed even more at Sooyoung's dumb explanation.

"I still don't think he-"

"Sooyoung, he likes you. It's so obvious, we all know, even Yunho knows he likes you. Now stop trying to replace the idea of him liking you with something else cause it's not going to replace the obvious. Maybe you should open your eyes more and look more at his actions when it comes between you two and you with Yunho too, trust me, you'll be able to tell that he really likes you", Yeosang said, packing his bag as the bell rung. All the students were now out of the classroom, but Sooyoung just stayed there looking at Yeosang as he walked to the door. He suddenly stopped and looked at Sooyoung.

"And trust me I know he likes you, he told all of us he liked you since you both were in elementary school. Maybe try considering his feelings, I'd do that if I were you", and with that, Yeosang walked out to go to his next class. Sooyoung just sat there, feeling weird and still surprised.

__________________

"Hello dear, it's nice to see you again", said Mrs.Park friend, aka the librarian. Sooyoung greeted her with a nice warm smile before starting to go up to Seonghwa's secret hide out.

"Why aren't you going to class", asked the sweet lady, still having that nice and welcoming smile on her face since Sooyoung had walked in.

"There's just been a lot going through my mind right now, I hope you don't mind me staying here until lunch", the old women immediately nodded her head no, wanting Sooyoung to relax from everything that's going on.

"You go up ahead, I'll just be down here if you need anything dear", Sooyoung quickly thanked her, then began going up to the hide out. Once she reached to the entrance, she moved the blanket back and entered inside. The fairy lights were off so it was a bit dark inside. Sooyoung went to turn them on and sighed. She threw her backpack to the side and sat down on a bean bag, which she sat in like a bag of potatoes that were thrown on the floor.

"Why would he like me out of all people. What does he see in me that he likes", the girl asked herself while looking at the top of the fortress. She scratched her head and kept trying to think for a good reason but nothing came up.

"Why me...why Seonghwa. Stop confusing me please"

__________________

Hey guys! Back with an update. But I'm crying. If you're wondering why we'll it's because Jacob from The Boyz JUST uploaded a cover of the song I.F.L.Y and let's just say I love him so much and I started crying while singing along. ANYWAYS, I decided to do a short update for you all. Sorry for keeping you waiting, my family is at my house currently and is staying here for a couple of days so I've been hanging out with them

I hope you all enjoy this update! Thanks for reading! I love you all and please stay safe!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

Twitter: @pardonkookie7

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️